Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for the know-how about the Fury... we just got to the plantation and it stalled out right before we got pulled into a parking space...I left the hood popped open so it should be cooled off by the time we are done. Old car adventures!

IMG_1448.JPG

Love me , some Guatamalans.....Had a guy come today to give me a price on repair pool fence....While he was here, he says, that tree has a lot of dead, want me to fix that today? How much? 900...Me..no 600... Him...ok...4 guys 4 hours...They were 60 ft up in the big white oak, in the middle of my driveway.....
0505181301.jpg
0505181301_HDR.jpg
0505181302.jpg
0505181302b.jpg
0505181301b.jpg

Well the locals here is a cash business. Most of them can't get a bank account. I haven't used them, but neighbors do.
I always ask like when I had the carpet put in the Barracuda, or the engine re-build on the 55 if there was a cash price.
Yes there was, and all were happy.

Our local sales tax is 9 1/2%. I'm always looking to save some money on big ticket stuff.

prob ship it back Monday still need to do the lead, has a bit weaker spring in it than stock before you ask, just changed it out and cleaned/painted and re burnished the bushing and the advance plate was gummed up really good, prob had a stuck vac advance last time it ran. That's that painted vac advance re nickeled it.

Save that old spring in case that's what made it run so good in the past...

I've been working out and riding the bike , every week for about two years now. Sit ups, push ups, pull ups, dumbell weights, all at home. I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was in my 30's. Exercise definitely makes a huge difference.....

I can't lift dumb bells since I divorced her....

She's not around any more to lift...

Last edited:
At the paying job now after working on the stripper Duster all morning. Got a bunch of moldings, several interior pieces, tail lights are rough, but I grabbed them. Going back again in a couple days for more. Probably get the disc brakes and tabbed LCAs(sway bar is gone). Also I think the door glass is better than mine. Maybe just grab the whole doors and gut them at home...

Last edited:
Crap moved, windows off the hood of the barracuda,just have to get the windshield off the roof
So i can move car without incident. Tomorrow im going to pick up the 8-1/4” for the dart and get it ready for an engine drop.

I don't buy donuts, but I have never turned down a free one. LOL.
someone brought some into work earlier. I am the only one left in the shop with half doz donuts... Ate the least 'offensive' one - plain cinnamon. Dropped the rest in the lunchroom so I don't have to look at them.

-
Back