Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
someone brought some into work earlier. I am the only one left in the shop with half doz donuts... Ate the least 'offensive' one - plain cinnamon. Dropped the rest in the lunchroom so I don't have to look at them.
Take them to the Cop Shop! :rofl:

Here's the Ruster I am stripping parts from.

9FE9948B-A2EF-46D2-8329-8652272C6EC5.jpeg

This is what I’ve been working on all afternoon.New battery and cables, hydro lines, 1000+ grease fittings.

image.jpg

3/4 of 2 cords of firewood pile in the shed. Lots got cut.
To sum it up,100 in brekkie,100 in lunches,gas,oil,bar and chain another 100,he coulda bought the wood cut split and delivered.
He paid for meals for 5 of us...
And again tomorrow.
I never cut one stick of wood.

Hoppy wins!!
Not so fast! That was the 'beauty shot' LOL.
I'll try to remember some rust pics next time I am there. This thing is quite the roach coach. Definitely a squirrel hotel at some point. Snake skins. Old wasp nests. And RUST! Put my foot through the back floor. I am so glad my tetanus shot is up to date!

Not so fast! That was the 'beauty shot' LOL.
I'll try to remember some rust pics next time I am there. This thing is quite the roach coach. Definitely a squirrel hotel at some point. Snake skins. Old wasp nests. And RUST! Put my foot through the back floor. I am so glad my tetanus shot is up to date!
OMG I had forgotten, Daves 66 was FULL of Wasps nests!!! In the rocker panels, they got in thru the little holes for the rocker panel molding clips! I fought them for over a year!! I finely flooded them out! Would not die!!!

I say something similar except instead of time,its money...

Hey Chris, Ben....
So, Driving my 69 today down by the beach, My wife's second trip int the car. Guy in a BMW runs a red light, I did everything I could do to not get hit, ended up in the ditch! Had to get towed out. Simone will never ride in that car again, she was scared shitless!!! No real damage to the car, we were both ok as well. She might ride in it again......hope so.

And I must respectfully disagree with your sig...

You've never met my employees!
Had an electrical business and there was a sigh over the door. My Sig. Most of the stuff I had to "fix" was "broken" by some dumb ***!! "Leave it alone!!!"

So, Driving my 69 today down by the beach, My wife's second trip int the car. Guy in a BMW runs a red light, I did everything I could do to not get hit, ended up in the ditch! Had to get towed out. Simone will never ride in that car again, she was scared shitless!!! No real damage to the car, we were both ok as well. She might ride in it again......hope so.
The woman who lives in my house has never been for a ride in the cuda.. Or on the bike.. She did ride in the Scout once 20some years ago. She's quite content with her little Caddy with all the buttons and ****...

-
Back