Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I get to have ALL the fun this morning. Off with some of the women of the family to the county extension Master Gardner flower sell, and then a Granddaughter t-ball game. Top that....

I get to have ALL the fun this morning. Off with some of the women of the family to the county extension Master Gardner flower sell, and then a Granddaughter t-ball game. Top that....
Hmm,flower sale...
Can you say pack mule with a credit card???
:lol:

just poured into the bores (sorry I fell asleep...long day)
So there may or may not be fuel in the bowls. What you're doing is enrichening the fuel available to the cylinders. That job should be done by the choke and the accelerator pump. (Whenever the throttle is moved from idle, the pump should mechanically shoot fuel into the barrels. You can see that with the air cleaner off and working the throttle. Should be enough fuel in the bowl for a bunch of pump shots.)
If there is no fuel in the carb or fuel line.
check gas cap. Return line to tank. Does it have one of those charcoal canisters. Not familiar with that models sounds like fuel is draining back .

I think OMR is right. See what's going on right before or right after you shut it off.
Maybe some leak that's contributing to the issue.

So yesterday they arrested a guy walking the neighborhood carrying an ar-15
He had a permit to carry.
Still took the weapon.
And sent him in for mental evaluation.
That's rather large weapon to conceal carry!
Think he didn't read the letter that comes with the permit about the concealed part?
:rofl:

If I can get in shape you can.
It's just getting off to a quick start so you don't get discouraged.
You guys won't recognize me next time we meet up.
dave (ddaddy) posted a picture of your back last night in the weird thread about FBBO

Dropping off for a bit, got places to go, things to do, people to see.

I tell you what :eek: That Atlas launch this morning really rattled the windows. Just what I needed after returning from the race track after midnight :rofl:. It's been quite a while since I've seen 25 Modifieds on a 1/3 mile at the same time. It was fun to watch :D.

Wood cutting may be a bust.
Chainsaw bar is toast, same as it was last year.

Morning.
Going to be a nice day. Wood cutting day-but not for me. Im gonna watch. My shoulder is a mess. They can handle it.

Built this about 5 years ago.

Now iffn ya take them tars and mount them semi parallel to the axle they are mounted on and pivot the tail pulley around a stationary vertickle pin on the floor you could rotate the entar conveyor with the quad and have a radial stacker just like the rock farms do :rofl:Fill the pile .. move the stacker .. fill the pile .. and so on

Now iffn ya take them tars and mount them semi parallel to the axle they are mounted on and pivot the tail pulley around a stationary vertickle pin on the floor you could rotate the entar conveyor with the quad and have a radial stacker just like the rock farms do :rofl:Fill the pile .. move the stacker .. fill the pile .. and so on
That guy is a mad scientist! :lol:

I haven't had much luck with getting photos to paste in here lately. I have a photo of a radial stacker that out lived it's design lifespan. Not pretty.

Thanks for the know-how about the Fury... we just got to the plantation and it stalled out right before we got pulled into a parking space...I left the hood popped open so it should be cooled off by the time we are done. Old car adventures!

-
Back