Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He was.....Saw him looking down!
Well I've already posted my story. I was lucky, was able to drive it home. Of course he hit me square in the back, so there was no discussion. Minor downside was we drew Highway. OMR & Ddaddy knows - 'Highway' is not who want to deal with for anything - and they sure as hell don't want to be doing accidents. Well there was one stolen vehicle involved, but thats another story.

Hey mattax, what should I set the timing to in Eddie's Dart with Hoppy's distributor???
Yo Karl, Sorry I didn't check in here until now.
U h now there's a bidding war for boobies and Tim's car. PM

I just hope it wont need paint. The paint on my car is so awesome. You need to see it in person, just beautiful. IMO!
if they total it, and you buy it back, can you still title and plate it in CA?

LOL, sure would!
Like me selling my 66 Hemi charger to a guy in Florida, and it winding up being bought by my Brother in California! I get a call, "Hey just bought a 66 Charger just like yours! We can put them next to each other in the shows!" Well it sure was just like it, it was the SAME Charger! :wtf: Well at least I got a lot of money for it, my brother would have gotten it for nothing! Buyer in Florida just flipped it.

Like me selling my 66 Hemi charger to a guy in Florida, and it winding up being bought by my Brother in California! I get a call, "Hey just bought a 66 Charger just like yours! We can put them next to each other in the shows!" Well it sure was just like it, it was the SAME Charger! :wtf: Well at least I got a lot of money for it, my brother would have gotten it for nothing! Buyer in Florida just flipped it.
Nice story though

-
Back