Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ramie! You hung around long enough to make a post engaging the discussion this time!

Does this mean you are going to hang out for a while?

Xi6dU5N33Pfl.gif

I must not be feeling well. I purchased new shocks for the car today. I also changed the oil in it and measured my drive line angle. The drive line angle has be a bit confused. I'm using the Tremec drive line angle finder app, and I dont quite understand it.

I also think this is the last year for driving the car.. The rust is rearing its ugly head and I think I'll have to get it repaired properly next year..

I think the transmission case will be fine. But as suggested, i will put something to support it after i get tailhousing on.

Hey Tim, if you buy the ‘69 back will you get stuck with a salvage title?
Yes but it really does not mean much. I think I can just keep the title I have in hand. Just have to get a brake and light inspection, or might not have to do anything. Who knows.

I feel though with a copy of the paperwork, accident report, etc... it will be an easy explanation to the next owner.

Tim check with your agent. I think when they total and pay they have to report it to the state DMV.

-
Back