Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok thank you.
I'm really not qualified to engage in conversation in that area.
Carry on.
That’s ok, many people aren’t familiar with that side of life. I can send you some videos of a guy exploring that topic that looks a lot like you...so you can become acquainted with it with a sense of comfort that it might be you doing those things..

In California, if a vehicle like mine is "totaled' and does not change owners, then the title is marked revived, not salvage.

Is this bad?

D5DBC6B4-6330-469D-85D4-5295E8167264.jpeg

that thing is a creampuff! Just polish it up and put it on the lot!
sucks, The springs actually looked really good till I got to that. Just glad I didn't start taking the other side off.
Also, I saw a tab on one LCA. ASSUMED the other was same. nope, no tab. :D
Going back one more time Thursday to try to get the discs, but pass side was really giving me hell today. After that the scrap man cometh

fixable

fixable

sucks, The springs actually looked really good till I got to that. Just glad I didn't start taking the other side off.
Also, I saw a tab on one LCA. ASSUMED the other was same. nope, no tab. :D
Going back one more time Thursday to try to get the discs, but pass side was really giving me hell today. After that the scrap man cometh
boo

Smells like dumb *** around here...the mystery guest must have showed up again.

Smells like dumb *** around here...the mystery guest must have showed up again.
You know what, if you're gonna attempt to sling insults, at least be man enough to take me off ignore. Until then, you're nothing but a coward.

-
Back