Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I call my best friend dumbass all the time....

WTF you guys....
I have had enough with his veiled attempts at insults. I've let it go for weeks now. He's a coward. Wants to run his mouth but doesn't have the balls to read my replies so he puts me on ignore, why cause the use of this :drama: upset him.

I call my best friend dumbass all the time....
I have done the same with several folks I genuinely like...then when they continue to follow the path of choosing to be dumbasses when I know they are far more capable, I find that it is no longer worth trying to maintain a level of caring and I remove them from my life.

When, and if, they ever start getting their stuff together and start being what they are capable of...I am open to recovering the relationship. But not before.

Most have never returned, but a select few have...and I am happy to call them friends again.

One thing. we are looking to move the heck out of this expensive state within the next 5 years. But where to go? There is a reason they can get so much for everything here, it is paradise.

Lake Murray region in South Carolina used to be beautiful... Haven't been there for a while though. Southern Ohio is cheap and you get 4 seasons... many times in the same day!!!! Okay okay... 2 days lol

That’s ok, many people aren’t familiar with that side of life. I can send you some videos of a guy exploring that topic that looks a lot like you...so you can become acquainted with it with a sense of comfort that it might be you doing those things..

Well I'm sure he would be more then happy to sign them for you, and the send them back.
However I now have a new road I travel.
I only seek inner peace. Not just a piece.

Last edited:
I don't think middle of the night potty breaks count as first???
Coffee is on!!

Good morning folks and I agree, Zman was the early bird this morning OMR :lol:

Morning back to you memike. Going to be another hot day here in Kansas.

Well Mike guess we've been told. Ok rephrase first, you have to go to bed...oh and sleep (clarification) then get up to be first.:)

-
Back