Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will not ship glass a recipie for disaster. That Cuda rear window will not come out unless they take it on the spot.

When I drove the car home yesterday my neighbor who took me to the shop followed. When we got home he said the left brake light was out. We checked the 1157 blub and it looked ok. Tapped the brake and only one filament lit up. Turned on the lights and it lit up, but the right taillight didn't. Checked the right bulb, bad filament. Changed that right bulb and then the left brake light worked.

I laughed thinking of you guys talking about wiring and most of the time I have NO idea what your talking about...thank goodness for Google. It was a basic lesson in a complete circuit wiring. I love old cars!!

AND I didn't have to spend a half hour taking a bunch of plastic off just to get to the blub!!

Back country travel with off road vehicles.
An atv for example, drive through swamp,moss in skid plate dries out,and exhaust is hot enough to ignite it. Then deposit clumps of burning moss as you travel,then the trail is now engulfed in fire.

My buddy was riding his new quad, parked it in shop, went in an hour later to find his atv smoking. He got lucky.

Back country travel with off road vehicles.
An atv for example, drive through swamp,moss in skid plate dries out,and exhaust is hot enough to ignite it. Then deposit clumps of burning moss as you travel,then the trail is now engulfed in fire.

My buddy was riding his new quad, parked it in shop, went in an hour later to find his atv smoking. He got lucky.
wow, I've never had that happen on mine. Gonna have to watch for that and see how much builds up. My exhaust on my Grizzly is really high up and routs above the engine, far away from the skid plates

Have you all noticed the loss of interest in the Coffee Thread lately? I hope it keeps going strong....

Have you all noticed the loss of interest in the Coffee Thread lately? I hope it keeps going strong....
Nice weather here.
People are busy. We don't have that luxury year round... I think the whole site slows down this time of year. People are actually working on cars. It will slow down to a crawl and then do 3 pages in under an hour....

Nice weather here.
People are busy. We don't have that luxury year round... I think the whole site slows down this time of year. People are actually working on cars. It will slow down to a crawl and then do 3 pages in under an hour....
I agree we all can't live in sunny Callyfornia...nor would we want to....unless of course Tim was our neighbor.

gee, I wonder why... Could it be because of ...

Nice weather here.
That's part of it but not all of it.

I have dogs just for that reason!!! just kidding, use my pool whenever you want.
za-bowl1.jpg

Offered 800 and pick up today. Sell them for a grand, make 200 and save the buyer 200. Win win...
plus save the shipping...

You know, IF you get them, you may not make it to Carlisle in July with them, at least not all the way...

-
Back