Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jegs has them for 552 with free shipping. 533.00 free shipping...
prices have come down since I looked last 2 weeks ago, nice. I had them at 599.99 per head from summit according to my excel sheet. Still, 533x2 is 1066.

wow, I've never had that happen on mine. Gonna have to watch for that and see how much builds up. My exhaust on my Grizzly is really high up and routs above the engine, far away from the skid plates
One piece of smoldering debris caught on exhaust, drops into pile of kindling in skid pan and away it goes.

looks like theyve dropped a little too, 730 vs the 750 I had down.
So I guess the guys that want the bare heads will port, polish, and put in there own/ size valves. And springs that will match there preferred Cam Shaft....

So I guess the guys that want the bare heads will port, polish, and put in there own/ size valves. And springs that will match there preferred Cam Shaft....
yeah or the people who want to have the heads spec'd first to ensure they're ready to run

Because the loaded heads are a good price compared to bare.
yeah, I planned on ordering bare since my camshaft would require the springs to be changed, figured why pay for springs twice. course the cost of the valves and retainers negate that I suppose

-
Back