Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
70s all week.
Already have all the trash and recyle done.
Out to the curb. For pick up.
Be back later. On my 2nd pot.

Still a cup or two left if anyone is interested, it's high octane can't ya tell.

We are i think 8 inches over average at the moment.
Memike your correct karl will be commenting.

The number is growing.
574B20F5-EA06-430B-A284-49EFCAA5FDB0.png

We may see our first 100 degree day this week.. I like it! Now if we could just get some rain..
Its just too soon for 100 degree days...JMO Of course as much as I HATE winter, I usually never complain about hot weather. When I was deployed to the desert a few years ago it was common temp at 120-130 for weeks at a time.

Hoppy is here!! Hey quick question. Got the top replaced on the 67. Picked it up yesterday and guy asked me if I wanted the old window. I thought of you, and wondered if it was worth anything?? Its not original, just a window made for a 67 convertible replacement.

Its just too soon for 100 degree days...JMO Of course as much as I HATE winter, I usually never complain about hot weather. When I was deployed to the desert a few years ago it was common temp at 120-130 for weeks at a time.
I won't ***** about the heat. I prefer it to the cold any day. And the warm temps bring out the shorts and tank tops! Just don't want to see some of them at WalMart!

I won't ***** about the heat. I prefer it to the cold any day. And the warm temps bring out the shorts and tank tops! Just don't want to see some of them at WalMart!
Ya but I still have standards and prefer the mall or college for hot weather, shorts, and tank tops. Some of the women at my WalMart you can't tell where they start and stop.

Hoppy is here!! Hey quick question. Got the top replaced on the 67. Picked it up yesterday and guy asked me if I wanted the old window. I thought of you, and wondered if it was worth anything?? Its not original, just a window made for a 67 convertible replacement.
I would take it put it up here? Someone wants it.

I would take it put it up here? Someone wants it.
That's what I thought. I'll probably take it to Midwest MOPARS in the Park with all my smalls and find a good vendor to sell it to. I'm just looking for a little gas money. I want to find the guy or gal who'll take my stuff for a few $$ and sell it reasonable to someone really needing the part to do their car. That way I don't have to mess with shipping.

-
Back