Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
364f24d85d745b5116b4bc6d4aa54c54.jpg

Mmmm...coffee

Looks like the weather clowns got it wrong in a good way. Were calling for rain all day. Nice now. Might still get showers later. And most of the rain for the week is now gone from the forecast. :thumbsup:

We got over an inch of rain last night and now it’s cool and cloudy, 64*. More rain coming this afternoon and evening.

Google can be your friend. I have an 07 Mustang here with water leaks in the pass floor. Simple fix, drains in cowl. Poor design. The rubber cup drains only have a slit in them to drain water, and they get clogged really bad, Water comes in past the cabin air filter , which is located right there in the cowl. I'll just pull the two rubber junks out of there . No real need for them anyhow...

Google can be your friend. I have an 07 Mustang here with water leaks in the pass floor. Simple fix, drains in cowl. Poor design. The rubber cup drains only have a slit in them to drain water, and they get clogged really bad, Water comes in past the cabin air filter , which is located right there in the cowl. I'll just pull the two rubber junks out of there . No real need for them anyhow...
That's what I did on my jeep. I just pulled them out, haven't had a wet floor since

Finished putting the corner cabinet together. I had to fix a few things along the way to get it to assemble properly...like always.

6DD633B4-136D-4709-96C4-3C50AB5B4ADA.jpeg

0AFA5B65-5042-441A-A0B9-98581FF4769C.jpeg

:soapbox:Went to get a few boards for repairing the deck and almost got hit 3 times! First one I just clear an intersection and someone stopped going the other way and got rear-ended within a few feet of me. Luckily they both went to the right. The first was across the intersection in someone's yard.
Then I stop at Home Depot - as I slowly back out of a parking space with nobody in sight, a girl flys down the lane and barely gets by me. Then I go to Lowes. Heading down the row in parking lot. Have my left blinker on getting ready to turn in spot maybe 4-5 spaces ahead. No sign of anything moving...Older woman high speeds it out of a spot to my right . Do we really need to be in that much of a hurry?

Lol. Not broken, just putting the taller mast on my running forklift. 4 bolts 2 pins 2 hoses. But heavy.

-
Back