Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have paper(s)

banner3.jpg

banner1.jpg

Wow. That’s a real mess.
Floors are shot but the rails are actually in better shape than my dart's. Much to my surprise. Cool part is, I'm simply gonna redneck this thing, weld in some generic home made floor pans, make the suspension and brakes safe to drive and drive it as is. Not gonna dump a lot of coin into it

I spent many hours in my car either during heavy storms or with a water hose running over it to check for leaks. Between glass, doors, cowl... I was obsessed with it for quite a while. :realcrazy: Before I put the carpet in, I actually dusted the firewall with flour to find where it was running down cause I had puddles in the floor pans with no trace of where it got in. :BangHead:

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot... :D

Funny thing is, i noticed a couple big issues with the thing. First, it only had TWO bolts holding the engine to the transmission, the two starter bolts...

secondly, previous owner said he parked it after it caught fire, dude had a 40 amp fuse in the radio slot and some pioneer cassette player wired up, the power wire of which was just ran thru the brake pedal bracket and guess what, all the insulation is off that wire and you can see where it was arching.

Third, guy also said the trans lost reverse and it smelled like very hot atf. So he added a cooler. What he failed to notice is that the exhaust shop or whoever he had weld the exhaust on, ran true duals, both pipes right under the transmission pan, maybe a 1/4 clearance between the pipes and pan. So all that exhaust heat was roasting that transmission

They are often a day late on a holiday week, so no surprise they ran late. But somethin screwy going on...At first I thought someone stole a bag of my trash :eek:

One man's trash is another man's treasure... :popcorn:

Morning all. Checking in from the Northland. Last day of the show. The For Abodies only group got together yesterday had a few beers told lies and stories. I missed the group photo, but we didn’t need my ugly mug in there.

Boy that car looks rough, but nice rims! Reminds me of high school first thing was a set of Keystones!

-
Back