Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was a cold wet windy day.
All i got done was put up 4 led’s in my little garage. What a fantastic improvement.
Put plate covers with wall outlets
Up and just plugged lights in.
Gives me an extra couple plugs.

Lol. Not a dream.
If it was my barracuda would be painted. Hemi orange pearl...

Dreams are strange, I have found that its not always what is happening at face value, but its the vibes and feelings you get.

I have had more joy from an unrestored beater mopar than I have had with a finished car that you cant scratch ....just sayin

707F77C4-A302-467C-A95A-4BF540738BD7.jpeg

Google earth will pick it up when i drive it outside.

Perhaps thats the reason im building 2.
Barracuda all fancied up.
76 dart sport. I got it back after 25 years. Its getting a greasy old 318 that has low miles and runs really well.
Paint on that car is bargain basement. Duplicolor silver and the black hockey stick.

Anybody awake?
I am now.

I was more exhausted than I realized when I went to be last night. I slept straight through until 2 pm today...14 hrs.

I haven't done a long power sleep like that in ages. I guess my body and mind needed it.

Dreams are strange, I have found that its not always what is happening at face value, but its the vibes and feelings you get.

I have had more joy from an unrestored beater mopar than I have had with a finished car that you cant scratch ....just sayin

I bought a new Toyota 4x4 pickup, first year '79. Very first thing I did was go roust out my homie in Barstow. "Come on. Let's go." "Where we goin?" he says. "We're goin out to scratch up the new pickup." "What new pickup?" he says. Got it's baptismal creosote scratches. Game on!

Time to light the pit up. Bleu cheese filled sausages and assorted veggies. Anybody want a free ticket to the NASCAR Late Model show at KCRP? It starts in about 45 minutes?

Just finished putting the final touches on this image. It is for the remodeled master bath. I created the image a few years ago from all my own photos and sized it for large canvas printing. It just needed a few details cleaned up. I will print it 30” x 40” on canvas.

4E55A1B1-6266-4708-853B-C03B153E20AA.jpeg

I am now.

I was more exhausted than I realized when I went to be last night. I slept straight through until 2 pm today...14 hrs.

I haven't done a long power sleep like that in ages. I guess my body and mind needed it.

Sleep is so awesome ....I found out the hard way last week that sleep deprivation is not a good thing and hurts.

My judgement was very impaired, I couldn't think about anything without getting emotional, my heart was racing and I was sweating and then suddenly cold. It's not something I want to do again but I had a ton of things on my mind and just couldn't get to sleep. 6 pots of coffee probably didn't help either. It got scary when my thoughts were mixing together from unrelated topics and people.

I am going to sleep early next chance I get ZZZZZZZZ

-
Back