Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Boy, I'm getting smashed. I popped the top of a few home brews that I thought were not carbinated. That batch I didn't take to Farmington. I am glad I had some quarts from batch#2 that I shared there. Well the few I opened had some carbonation that must have came in late. Next batch I will add a little more carbonation sugar to make sure it has some gas. I think I would like to try a corny keg system. 5 Gallon, CO2 system, less cleaning, etc!

Acres and acres mowed.
Roughly 8 hours. Im still not done. Had to go slow as some of it was tall.and kind of wet.
Probably 1 acre left.

Boy, I'm getting smashed. I popped the top of a few home brews that I thought were not carbinated. That batch I didn't take to Farmington. I am glad I had some quarts from batch#2 that I shared there. Well the few I opened had some carbonation that must have came in late. Next batch I will add a little more carbonation sugar to make sure it has some gas. I think I would like to try a corny keg system. 5 Gallon, CO2 system, less cleaning, etc!
Can’t rush a good finish when it comes to beer brewing either!

Yeah, but you can’t tell the difference between a transmission speedo hole and a cooler line connection...

:lol:
But that just confirms how good them drawings are lol

At least i got most of it done, wont have to do the whole thing again for at least 2 weeks.
38E324D3-68E8-4F91-A346-F99B592D8172.png

Acres and acres mowed.
Roughly 8 hours. Im still not done. Had to go slow as some of it was tall.and kind of wet.
Probably 1 acre left.
I just cut 16 acres of hay, took about 2 hours. Not bad

Im glad those are working out. Did you ever search CL to see if you could pick up a used brewing system?
No not yet. I'm sure there are used systems around. New systems cost about $150. Keg, regulator, hoses, etc. It would be cool to sanitize 1 container.

Geez, the human rights comission is getting involved with a trafic ticket ordnance change at the city council meeting.

Racial justice, profiling etc are being mentioned. The police dept got some hand held radar/cameras for speed control. Human rights want's to make sure thst the cops don't hang out in the bad parts of town and use the speed cameras as racial profiling. Geez. If you speed and you get caught it shouldn't matter where in town you are or what your skin color is for that matter. I don't want this to end up in N&P if you know what I mean.

Always interesting council meetings here.

Racial justice, profiling etc are being mentioned. The police dept got some hand held radar/cameras for speed control. Human rights want's to make sure thst the cops don't hang out in the bad parts of town and use the speed cameras as racial profiling. Geez. If you speed and you get caught it shouldn't matter where in town you are or what your skin color is for that matter. I don't want this to end up in N&P if you know what I mean.
:thankyou:

You need a herd of sheep to keep it mowed for you.
Funny story, We had a goat, and it was tethered to a long cable extending from one end of the field to the other, on a sliding ring, to keep him from wandering too far where we did not want weeds to be gone. He kept the area real clean where he could reach all along the cable. Well, one day, the goat got off the cable, and got my wife's prized roses.
Ate them all. Boy she was pissed. Well, that goat tasted like roses when I butchered it! No more goats.....

Roberts Rules of Order/ Parlamentary Procedure is also a big issue here.

-
Back