Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No coffee for me. Blood test.
Have to renew my cholesterol med perscription.
Been about 4 years since i saw my cardiologist.
So that has to happen too. High blood pressure,low heart rate. Aparrently its a concern.

Good morning Mitch :) sun has popped up and showed it's face, I had to come back in the house to put long britches on :lol:

Got to love a good camera shot

View attachment 1715183856
YUP!
Morning all!
DSC02712.JPG
DSC02714.JPG
DSC02713.JPG

Morning guys...finally home from the trip North. We did well, had a great time. Back to the real world cleanup the truck and trailer, laundry, mow the property,...and all the other stuff.

Thanks trim and hitch day today I guess so I can use it do my errands then start on the cab! Tell you what never sprayed bedliner before yesterday talk about fume overload!

Good morning Mitch :) sun has popped up and showed it's face, I had to come back in the house to put long britches on :lol:
Yup, Memi, A little cool here also. Gettin ready for a bicycle ride...Maybe I should change pants.....???

Hoppy looks really good.
Off to the shop for lies and stories.
Check in later, have a great day.

Good Morning! Time to start some coffee.
I am on my last ! started at 4am and the wife and I just went out and moved my hood just outside of the shop to get some wet sanding dun, she has gone to work and I feel like I could get in trouble this morning :lol:

I am on my last ! started at 4am and the wife and I just went out and moved my hood just outside of the shop to get some wet sanding dun, she has gone to work and I feel like I could get in trouble this morning :lol:
Just this morning? :poke::poke::rofl:

-
Back