Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
or cut the back legs of the cabinet and screw it to the wall
That’s a thought. Not sure I want to make it a permanent fixture though. I could just attach filler boards to the back edges countoured to match the shape and painted white.

That’s a thought. Not sure I want to make it a permanent fixture though. I could just attach filler boards to the back edges countoured to match the shape and painted white.
You can still cut the base trim, and save the pieces , in case you want to take the cabinet out. Its painted anyhow, so you'd just fit them back in, putty, and paint..

Fill the void with blue Permatex :rofl:
Get Permatex matching towels.
Good to go. :rofl:
I think the carefully matched fillers would do nicely.
About 2" taller than the counter top.
Keeps the pocket change from disappearing into the abyss. :)
Perhaps remnants of the new baseboard?

Last edited:
a couple screw holes in the wall is an easier fix than the baseboard. The chunks out of the back legs is a bit more permanent though. Would only work to re-use over another baseboard

So I am a complete and utter dumbass. I was looking at the hole for the transmission line and thinking it was the speedometer cable hole. The speedometer hole is smooth. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf: Guess I need to stop trying to think at 2 am lol

I created some new multilayer techniques for doing images. It allows me to get more sophisticated textures and colors than I could get before. This is the first one I have finished using them.

ABC9D2E3-AC07-4E48-9236-775B026F0BF7.jpeg

So I am a complete and utter dumbass. I was looking at the hole for the transmission line and thinking it was the speedometer cable hole. The speedometer hole is smooth. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf: Guess I need to stop trying to think at 2 am lol
WHAT A DUMBASS!!!!:rofl::thumbsup:

I've been doing some painting today. The new tires arrive tomorrow. The hood hinges are a couple sets I picked up. I have one sloppy one that needs to be replaced so I figure this way I'll have enough sets to last me awhile.

0604181645a.jpg
0604181645.jpg

Yea, BUT its you mess up!!! You should spend time looking, I was trying to help!!:thumbsup:
Strange seeing non Sublime color parts, after posting soo many!
I'll bring you a 6 pack in July for the trouble

This new technique is working great! I never could do a decent city at lights night toon image before, but this is pretty good...

B226D1C4-C06D-4F53-B8C6-F1D79C4B8F08.jpeg

-
Back