Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should be a good day to work outside, crapped out yesterday was kind of stressed out.

Should be a good day to work outside, crapped out yesterday was kind of stressed out.
I mowed with the push mower and wet sanded the bottom of the hood, mixed a little paint and painted my big mail box to test an old gun with single stage, looks like the the old gun I bought at the auction was a good one , let me get a couple pictures from my day, be right back

It's all in the angle of the shot with the camera with this metal flake, first picture is straight at the door, second is straight at the new color I sprayed on the mail box

0000054.jpg

0000053.jpg

I like the color better then what was put on Victoria back about 18 years ago or more, they missed the color

0000052.jpg

0000050.jpg

0000051.jpg

I am going to do some two tone with white on the big mail box, represent my 66 Plymouth :thumbsup:

I will be *** deep in paint prob for a week or two on the Tikey truck for sure! Drove it yesterday to the lumberyard it is like a new truck now, better acceleration, steering is tight brakes are normal, definitely less noise in the cab also after aligning the doors up.

I will be *** deep in paint prob for a week or two on the Tikey truck for sure! Drove it yesterday to the lumberyard it is like a new truck now, better acceleration, steering is tight brakes are normal, definitely less noise in the cab also after aligning the doors up.
I bet !! all that work has moved the Tikey truck to an all new level and comfort, You have a bunch of taping ahead of you on the cab, but man is it going to be looking good when your dun :thumbsup:

If you look about 12 inches to the right of my hood hinge you can see they did a good job matching the paint to my glove box lid , witch is the correct color under the hood that has never been painted :) (Shinny spot where the light is hitting it)

0000052.jpg

I bet !! all that work has moved the Tikey truck to an all new level and comfort, You have a bunch of taping ahead of you on the cab, but man is it going to be looking good when your dun :thumbsup:
Just going to pull the mirrors and the handles/locks and tape the rest off and shoot it not to much filler needed really a few small surface rust spots is all and a dent on the hood.

Most of the time I pull the hood, reaching across it is a PITA off and even worse when it is on

At 5'7" it's a real chore and my neck and shoulders just ain't got it anymore

Yup the hood is coming off no way I can shoot paint on it on I am 5'6" so I feel your pain!

Just wondering if they will hold up strapping things in have the eyes that go into the pockets always seem to be in the wrong spots.

-
Back