Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Our Governor is a real piece of crap. He is gone soon. Gas fee, now this BS. From 90 to 52 gallons. How to enforce this?
The 68 4dr Sattelite parts car I had, was from Cali, had a Jerry Brown for Pres sticker on the rear bumper, Hahahaha

Our Governor is a real piece of crap. He is gone soon. Gas fee, now this BS. From 90 to 52 gallons. How to enforce this?
Tim, I guess you'll have to remember in order to save your water allotment....
If its yellow let it mellow.
If its brown flush it down.

So much for going to sleep, just got terrible terrible news. My sister is in ICU, major problems with pregnancy at almost 30 weeks. Don't know much details other than that. This is the one sister that was beaten and ran over by her boyfriend of the time a couple years back.

So much for going to sleep, just got terrible terrible news. My sister is in ICU, major problems with pregnancy at almost 30 weeks. Don't know much details other than that. This is the one sister that was beaten and ran over by her boyfriend of the time a couple years back.
Sorry to hear that Chris. Prayers from here....

Not knowing details, but I had a daughter in ICU when she was near the end of her pregnancy and all ended well.
She couldn't be in a better place with neonatal etc...

Thanks.

Not sure what to do. I mean not like I can do anything. Just sit and wait and pray for the best. I just know it can't be a good thing for a pregnant woman to be in ICU. Don't wanna publicly post what I just learned too much but seems there is a major blood loss to her body.

Per person per day, 55 gals is a 15 min shower at 1.8 gal/min (27 gals) 5 toilet flushes at 1.8 gal/ flush (9 gals) and 19 gals more per person to drink, wash clothes, wash dishes and cook with.

For 2 people, the average drinking and cooking water usage is around 2 gal per day, dishwasher run is 6 gals every other day and a load of wash is around 25 gals every 3 days. That’s about 12 gals per day per person.

That leaves another 7 gals per day per person as extra.

Like I said, not onerous.

Add in a high efficiency washing machine and the extra per day per person for a family of two jumps to 17 gals.

Thanks.

Not sure what to do. I mean not like I can do anything. Just sit and wait and pray for the best. I just know it can't be a good thing for a pregnant woman to be in ICU. Don't wanna publicly post what I just learned too much but seems there is a major blood loss to her body.
Prayers and trust the docs. They know what to do and how to deal with it...keep the faith.

Per person per day, 55 gals is a 15 min shower at 1.8 gal/min (27 gals) 5 toilet flushes at 1.8 gal/ flush (9 gals) and 19 gals more per person to drink, wash clothes, wash dishes and cook with.

For 2 people, the average drinking and cooking water usage is around 2 gal per day, dishwasher run is 6 gals every other day and a load of wash is around 25 gals every 3 days. That’s about 12 gals per day per person.

That leaves another 7 gals per day per person as extra.

Like I said, not onerous.

Add in a high efficiency washing machine and the extra per day per person for a family of two jumps to 17 gals.
Then how are we using 90 now?

Then how are we using 90 now?
If you are using 90 gals per person now, it’s probably including outdoor useage. You can calculate indoor useage by the things you do and ratings on your toilets, faucets, shower heads, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.

The later outdoor regulations that are to come will likely require a separate water metering system to outside spigots.

If you are using 90 gals per person now, it’s probably including outdoor useage. You can calculate indoor useage by the things you do and ratings on your toilets, faucets, shower heads, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.

The later outdoor regulations that are to come will likely require a separate water metering system to outside spigots.
Might, Be dammed if I am going to foot that bill to run another water line to my house!

Might, Be dammed if I am going to foot that bill to run another water line to my house!
You don’t need another water line, just a meter to measure the usage of the outside spigots. It could be as simple as a meter on each spigot or supply line.

The regulations will likely require the water provider to install the units and record total water flow.

Individual water meters per outdoor supply line run around $25-50 each.

conserve water. drink whiskey neat
I'm on it. Doing my part.

20180603_202933.jpg

Speaking of water, my gutters runneth over.
So much for my son cleaning them. Downspouts clogged.

You be first Ray, I bee two/second.. waiting on my first cup

-
Back