Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just wondering if they will hold up strapping things in have the eyes that go into the pockets always seem to be in the wrong spots.

And the straps will slide on the rails or there won't be enough clearance to get the ratchet part between the rail and the truck... We don't have that style but do have rails... ours are solid metal and round... square might make a difference though.

Just wondering if they will hold up strapping things in have the eyes that go into the pockets always seem to be in the wrong spots.
depending on how heavy said items to be strapped are.

Not worried about the ratchet my straps have long ends, just cranking them down will they pull in I guess is what I am worried about. Plan on putting 3/8 nutserts in the bed and carry eyes to screw in them, but still need something for side to side on the sun machines. Had one fall not good.

yep, my old s10 had them. If they are anything like those, very thin, dented easily. and the chrome pitted and rusted in about 18 months.
That's what I wanted to know. Kind of hard to find them for a short bed at a decent price figure now is the time.

d3de3aeabf49d29450aa87fadf68f69f.jpg
Ummmm.... make your own??? :D

Not worried about the ratchet my straps have long ends, just cranking them down will they pull in I guess is what I am worried about. Plan on putting 3/8 nutserts in the bed and carry eyes to screw in them, but still need something for side to side on the sun machines. Had one fall not good.

That's what I wanted to know. Kind of hard to find them for a short bed at a decent price figure now is the time.

I'm honestly not sure, these seemed to be more for looks than functionality. they were on the truck when i bought it. I eventually took them off and threw them away. I don't think I'd trust them for any type of weight restraints. But again, that was the brand I.

Went back and scrolled down... the features showed...
FEATURE :
  • Nylon B Locker Style With Square Shaped Tube
  • Injection Molded Nylon Casting At Each End With Open Hole Design
  • Heavy Duty Stainless Steel With Warranty Against Rust And Corrosion
  • Open Hole Design At Each End Provides Tie Down Options
  • 500 lbs Per End Tie Down Strength
  • Approximate: 75" In Length
  • 1.75" In Diameter

Read that just want it once and done. Prob wont touch the truck again for years.

I like those aluminum ones,with the holes in them. Im sure i have a set hiding.
Nothin like following a guy hauling a fridge,waiting for it to topple over. Hilarious.
Yet, i was in nassau and watched a mini-truck hauling a standing fridge un-strapped. It was like the guy balancing a sword on his hand.

I like those aluminum ones,with the holes in them. Im sure i have a set hiding.
Nothin like following a guy hauling a fridge,waiting for it to topple over. Hilarious.
Yet, i was in nassau and watched a mini-truck hauling a standing fridge un-strapped. It was like the guy balancing a sword on his hand.
Dam you have to live in Canada egh?

-
Back