Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bought this timing light. I really like it and nice that it reads RPM too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EVYGV4/?tag=fabo03-20
I have that same one, but with out the display. Mine crapped out after its second use, so I contacted the company, they sent me another one and that one is going strong. I would like to have one that reads RPM (so I dont have to have the wife in the car and guessing) along with the dial back.

Just got back from a local place celebrating 85 years in business. The Steamboat Gardens. Had a couple 85 cent Hamm's beers while waiting for my Tugboats and onion rings. Tugboats are hand cut breaded tenderloins and the onion rings are hand cut and battered as well. The place was packed!
steamboat.jpg
steamboat2.jpg

Just got back from a local place celebrating 85 years in business. The Steamboat Gardens. Had a couple 85 cent Hamm's beers while waiting for my Tugboats and onion rings. Tugboats are hand cut breaded tenderloins and the onion rings are hand cut and battered as well. The place was packed!View attachment 1715184149 View attachment 1715184150
Mmmmmm! I do love good hand battered onion rings...been years since I had any.

The last ones I ate were at a water side cafe on Bass Island on Lake Erie back in 2001. We pulled my new fishing boat into the water front dock for a lunch break in the middle of a long day of smallmouth bass fishing on her maiden big water fishing trip. Was a day to remember for sure!

Mmmmmm! I do love good hand battered onion rings...been years since I had any.

The last ones I ate were at a water side cafe on Bass Island on Lake Erie back in 2001. We pulled my new fishing boat into the water front dock for a lunch break in the middle of a long day of smallmouth bass fishing on her maiden big water fishing trip. Was a day to remember for sure!
Love smallmouth fishing..my best pal. Doesent smile often...
82EAE9C6-D84F-4782-8668-9D393A1464B9.jpeg

Smallmouth are pound-for-pound the most fighting fish I have ever caught. Had one pull the guts out of a new Shimadzu 4000 reel with the way he was slamming it. Still landed the bugger though! :)

My fishing boat back then looked like this one. Fisher 170 Hawk with a 90 hp Merc. Bought it New in late 2000.

90ABC32F-3DAF-4409-93E9-DD0EAC184BEA.jpeg

My Speed shop guy even liked it so much that he borrowed mine for a couple of weeks after his old one (different brand) died until he could get one of his own.

Waiting for right part to show up.
Have to finish and deliver car tonight. Just got a text, part on its way! Off to shop.

Evening. So is today shower day or Laundry day in CA?
I don't know how to respond to that.....Had to take my puppy/dog, Blue to the vet. Stopped eating, started coughing, thought she swallowed something. 650.00 later, nothing found......

I don't know how to respond to that.....Had to take my puppy/dog, Blue to the vet. Stopped eating, started coughing, thought she swallowed something. 650.00 later, nothing found......
I could have found nothing for half that.

Good grief. That's insane. Something like that hear would be 75 bucks.

I've got a buddy, he's a Hornett pilot and him and his wife are stationed not far from you. He said something earlier today that CA passed some new water conservation policy where laundry can only be done on non-shower days. He's not one to lie or exaggerate but I've not yet confirmed the validity of it

Good grief. That's insane. Something like that hear would be 75 bucks.

I've got a buddy, he's a Hornett pilot and him and his wife are stationed not far from you. He said something earlier today that CA passed some new water conservation policy where laundry can only be done on non-shower days. He's not one to lie or exaggerate but I've not yet confirmed the validity of it
Have not heard this, let me look.....

So, the mix of companies I work for has been creating epic fails in every direction.

The one company blows a milestone payment because they got clever and failed to hit the deadline that was all but certain before their stupid idea...costing me $130k in profit sharing bonus.

Then another company does a press release on preliminary data that they think is great (instead of waiting for full data to support it) and tanks the stock by 15%...costing me $30k in equity.

I don’t know how much more of this I can take. :BangHead:

So, the mix of companies I work for has been creating epic fails in every direction.

The one company blows a milestone payment because they got clever and failed to hit the deadline that was all but certain before their stupid idea...costing me $130k in profit sharing bonus.

Then another company does a press release on preliminary data that they think is great (instead of waiting for full data to support it) and tanks the stock by 15%...costing me $30k in equity.

I don’t know how much more of this I can take. :BangHead:
Man I feel for you. Hopefully things work out in the end for you

-
Back