Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Older women should be like old cars. Keep the classic body lines but replace the worn out parts with new ones and upgrade some of the more important features. Can you imagine the aftermarket support if that could be pulled off?

Older women should be like old cars. Keep the classic body lines but replace the worn out parts with new ones and upgrade some of the more important features. Can you imagine the aftermarket support if that could be pulled off?
Or trade a 50 year old car in for 2-25 year old ones. LOL

Can’t tell what he his willing to sell or for how much until you ask...
"Chris is right". there, I said it, not gonna hear it often...lol. I would like to sell it all together and preferably not ship. I am figuring the calipers are cores. Rotors are pitted from sitting, but look like they were never run. I would run them as is, but I already put new on mine. Also, hardly worth shipping for what they weigh. If I sell spindles separate I am likely stuck with the other parts...

"Chris is right". there, I said it, not gonna hear it often...lol. I would like to sell it all together and preferably not ship. I am figuring the calipers are cores. Rotors are pitted from sitting, but look like they were never run. I would run them as is, but I already put new on mine. Also, hardly worth shipping for what they weigh. If I sell spindles separate I am likely stuck with the other parts...
The Tim express is coming through town the weekend of Carlisle. Make a deal on all and let Chris deal with selling what he doesn’t need.

I really need to get back into my artwork like I was before. I was browsing some of my old stuff and it surprised me how good it was getting before I got distracted with other stuff.

B4CD0820-1E7D-4986-AA0B-E49FE7317E08.jpeg

6430B6A0-E198-461C-A195-D39CCC2E8CC7.jpeg

The Tim express is coming through town the weekend of Carlisle. Make a deal on all and let Chris deal with selling what he doesn’t need.
pretty sure he is dropping heads on way to Carlisle. Don't think he will have any interest in a return trip drop. I certainly ain't asking- he's helping me out big time already. I gotta believe Chris can get spindles local anyway. They aren't available at Walmart, but not rare either.

Small engine day tomorrow.
Kawa in a john deere is dumping oil. Needs crankcase gasket.
Should not be that difficult. I hope.

Small engine day tomorrow.
Kawa in a john deere is dumping oil. Needs crankcase gasket.
Should not be that difficult. I hope.
I've got a 85 Yamaha Tri-Zinger 60cc that I have tore apart right now. I need to get that back together. That is the project that my daughter picked up for free. She helped tear it completely apart. Its now my turn to order the parts and when they come in we put it back together.

Yep. The very mistake I made...

pretty sure he is dropping heads on way to Carlisle. Don't think he will have any interest in a return trip drop. I certainly ain't asking- he's helping me out big time already. I gotta believe Chris can get spindles local anyway. They aren't available at Walmart, but not rare either.
Yep. There's a yard not far from me in gonna check into again.

I really need to get back into my artwork like I was before. I was browsing some of my old stuff and it surprised me how good it was getting before I got distracted with other stuff.

View attachment 1715186453

View attachment 1715186455
Like I've said for a couple years now, you've got yourself a real good retirement supplement right there. May not get rich but every penny helps

Like I've said for a couple years now, you've got yourself a real good retirement supplement right there. May not get rich but every penny helps
Oh, it’s already part of the retirement plan...just can’t make it a primary source of income.

If I ever started charging people what the stuff is really worth, no one would be willing to pay for it.

So for now, I’m just having fun with it and sharpening my skills.

Oh, it’s already part of the retirement plan...just can’t make it a primary source of income.

If I ever started charging people what the stuff is really worth, no one would be willing to pay for it.

So for now, I’m just having fun with it and sharpening my skills.
You got skills..

memikie was asleep by 7:30, this has been my habit all this week , I like being out side when it's cool, been vewie bissy

0000061.jpg

I can't sleep more then 8 hours I guess.. I water my garden first thing, ah... and it's nice and quit this time of day :thumbsup:

-
Back