Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't sleep more then 8 hours I guess.. I water my garden first thing, ah... and it's nice and quit this time of day :thumbsup:
I never do either usually 6-7 and I'm fine. Once in a while though get a night like this.

Dump run yesterday was a hot run :steering: I was very tired because of the 95 degree day .. Plus my wife enjoys her quit time after I crash early :lol:

Morning.
My excuse was i was done sleepin.
Been laying in bed,waiting for sunrise. Dog wanted out, so i get up.

Still dark out side here on the hill, 75 degrees already :eek: good morning TJ

58 Fahrenheit at 3 am ,on the west coast ,Me Mike...
How's the shop build, going..? And ... how's ,"Victoria "....?
She is moving forward hood is ready for paint and fire wall.. I found a hell of a deal on a 5 ton a/c Heat pump for the shop and it has kept me busy $500 for it !!

0000051.jpg

0000055.jpg

000002.jpg

000004.jpg

0000061.jpg

0000059.jpg

0000062.jpg

50 degrees, high of 71 today. Not bad to work outdoors.
Hope it stays calm.

Good morning guys. i will have the pleasure of getting rid of the old washer and dryer today. Should be fun.
Old, as in that cement block in the bottom of the washer?
I dodged a bullet a couple weeks ago, both had to be taken apart to get up the stairs. But i had appointments.
Mom needs both replaced too.

Good morning guys. i will have the pleasure of getting rid of the old washer and dryer today. Should be fun.
I use to rob the motor out of washers for fan's like windo fans and such, I wonder what they look like these day, they was strong and would pull a good size blade

I use to rob the motor out of washers for fan's like windo fans and such, I wonder what they look like these day, they was strong and would pull a good size blade
I have a buddy that does HVAC work. Got a big squirrel cage fan from a home AC unit. Those puppies will push some air.

Have had a dryer motor propelling my lathe for years. The 60 lb 1/4 hp motor was not up to the task.
HAh! Just had an Epiphany !
Want to motorize my bead roller...
Have a drum switch i forgot about.

-
Back