Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
WIN_20150225_172720.JPG
WIN_20150225_172758.JPG
WIN_20150225_172804.JPG
WIN_20150225_172817.JPG
WIN_20150225_172828.JPG
My new garage will have ac/heat.

Being a small one, 30x40, it will have one of those split electric ac/heat units.
I built mine 32X42, and I used a heat pump system with LPG back up heat. I have one long Duct in the ceiling with 8 outlets. I like the system because, I turn it down to 50, in winter when I leave at night. When I come back in the morning, I turn it up to 65-68, then The LPG gas lights, and gets it up to temp, pretty quick. When it gets within 2 deg of my setting, the heat pump takes over and keeps the temp. I have AC also in that system, but it is rarely used. My building is partially in the ground and shaded by large trees. I just run the 4 ceiling fans in the summer, unless its over 100 outside..

View attachment 1715186609 View attachment 1715186610 View attachment 1715186611 View attachment 1715186612 View attachment 1715186613
I built mine 32X42, and I used a heat pump system with LPG back up heat. I have one long Duct in the ceiling with 8 outlets. I like the system because, I turn it down to 50, in winter when I leave at night. When I come back in the morning, I turn it up to 65-68, then The LPG gas lights, and gets it up to temp, pretty quick. When it gets within 2 deg of my setting, the heat pump takes over and keeps the temp. I have AC also in that system, but it is rarely used. My building is partially in the ground and shaded by large trees. I just run the 4 ceiling fans in the summer, unless its over 100 outside..
And look at all that eye candy :thumbsup: I bet you like that overhead door , nice units

Morning.
Dog wanted out, so i get up.
I got pounced by mine. LOL

Still dark out side here on the hill, 75 degrees already :eek: good morning TJ
Expecting that for a high temp today
Good morning guys. i will have the pleasure of getting rid of the old washer and dryer today. Should be fun.
I usually buy from someone with free or cheep haul-away service.
I use to rob the motor out of washers for fan's like windo fans and such, I wonder what they look like these day, they was strong and would pull a good size blade
I rebuilt my washer recently. LG Tromm. It's direct drive and the rotor mounts to the back of the plastic tub. The outside of the motor is a hub that attaches to the shaft of the inner stainless steel tub. The thing that fails is the tub bearings which are also the motor bearing. Leaks through the bearings, out the back and down over the coil. Anyway, motor is useless pile of junk when separated from the machine. Not mine, but similar to this:
1396455379028.jpg

Good Morning

Just got back from a 8km bicycle ride...Now I gotta take all my metal scrap, and rotors, and convertors, and radiators, and driveshafts to the Re Cycler...$$$$$$
0612181050a.jpg
0612181050_HDR.jpg

Hey all.....Good morning...FINELY getting started on my NEW Garage/ Shop!!! Clearing out space to get some measurements...

20180612_074733.jpg

20180612_074736.jpg

20180612_074755.jpg

So 1 of my concrete customers/contractor shows up at my office door one day. "You know that job I did up in Lakeview?
I traded the job for this.

th?id=OIP.jpg

You think it was worth my time?"
'68 XR7, 4bbl 390, C6. Outstanding condition.
"Yeah, I think you did all right."

Well STARTING on a Garage is not the same as GETTING a Garage. I might run into code issues....2 Garages on the same property.
go figure, only California would have a law such as that on the books

My property is zoned agricultural, i can plunk a building anywhere i want. Within reason.

My property is zoned agricultural, i can plunk a building anywhere i want. Within reason.
Mine is as well, and Zoned for Horses. But my neighbor is against any thing like that, AND she is a millionaire and has the ear of the building Dept.

Well, i better get back at it,motor out of lawn tractor and seperated crankcase.yup gasket failed. Hour out,hour to fix and an hour back in. I hope.
Tune up the deck and away it goes.

-
Back