Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, right.
A loophole. “Build another MOPAR”
Never said anything about blue ovals....
I think tim is stepping over to the Dark Side....

SD County get's their permit fees, you could build a theme park about gnomes back there and they wouldn't care :rofl:
Funny you say that, my neighgors husband built a Western Theme park on there property!
upload_2018-6-12_8-22-48.png

Tim, I'm sure he did eventually. Shortly after that he packed up his stuff and moved to Colorado. Left his house here to his daughter and just split.

Came back from my Re Cycle trip. Left front caliper locking up on my 92 Ram 250....:BangHead::BangHead:

Someone gave me a book.
image.jpg
Mitchell collision estimating guide with parts numbers. 71-78 chrysler. Very cool.
“Sport” emblem for my dart. 3749083 ,$3.95.

I have been sending e-mails, text messages and and voicemails.
No replys from anybody....

Well busy day, working on the 55 Chevy. Ran around looking for a certain marked 7/16 hex headed sheet metal screw they used during the recent beauty work. Yep looking at the inner fender screws yesterday and I was missing one on each side....not to happy. Anyway Fastenal guy looked it up and found it, be in tomorrow. Got a couple other minor things to clean up on the car. Didn't feel like hauling it back 100 miles to get it right....ugh should of checked it a little closer when I picked it up.

Then went looking for a fastener for the back of a convertible screw that the boot snaps on to. Lost one at the big MOPAR show a couple weeks ago. I walked around to ALL the big vendors and no one had anything that would work. Saw a guy selling little cotter pins and made one of those work, with toolmanmike's help. Went to the boat dealer, nothing. Ended up getting a speed lock nut, it worked perfect. Bought an assortment of them and will carry them with me in the future.

Waiting for the wife to get home. She's leaves in the morning, out of town until Saturday, so out to eat tonight...and then probably out to eat for me the rest of the week. Oh well that's how it is.

I have been sending e-mails, text messages and and voicemails.
No replys from anybody....
Do you turn the phone off once in a while?? If not power it all the way off for a minute and then turn it back on. This allows your phone to re-set itself. And check your mailbox.

Guess everybody was busy. Got e-mail replies,phone call and text messages all at once.
More work.

I agree. But im not backlogged like i was last year,so it nice in that respect.

Interesting day, I got to be a “hand model” for one of our products...I also did the photography.

BF6E60CA-3A4E-4507-988A-4C48AFE79EEC.jpeg

967293A1-A521-4700-9265-837F4405FA5C.jpeg

Good day guys

This summer is a good one so far.....I seriously need to get back into the cars. I haven't done much but buy parts. I don't really have much hobby time these days but I really want to work on the wagon

-
Back