Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its not even showing up as a link in your coffee thread post.
Was that a link from the FB 'share' button?

Let me try something. This is a link to a FB video post of my car at Maple Grove. (I cut and pasted the URL from the browser).

If it works, it will take your browser to the page with the video. After you tell FB 'No thanks' any browser with flash player should be able to run it. * I think*
This is on a business FB account which anyone can view. Might make a difference.??
At one time I had away to even block the FB ad at the bottom. Can't recall now..
Well lets test this.

That must be the key. Let me try that.

That was a huge job Mike, I seen all the work you had to do, hope it saved you a tun of cash
Earned me money. I fix cars in my garage for a living.
4 years ago i decided having a journeyman’s ticket would serve me better if i was self employed.

NOPE still no good. Your drag racing video must be an older one before Facebook started embedding them for Facebook viewing only.

What did you do for the other post above that worked for me???

That worked great... Whatever you did worked...
The message I was getting was Firefox's tracking protection. I turned that off, and now I can see the video. Now that's interesting too.
Because the link I posted was to the page/post the video is on, not the video itself. Bizarre. (I can't do the 'share' button 'cause I'm not on FB)

Here's some pics.
Keith and Kim.jpg
Keith and Kim2.jpg
keith and kim 3.jpg
keith and kim 4.jpg
keith and kim5.jpg

NOPE still no good. Your drag racing video must be an older one before Facebook started embedding them for Facebook viewing only.

That could be. Or it could because its Robsrodshop is a business/public viewing page.
Clicking on the FB symbol takes the browser to the original post. That's actually what I expected to see in the FABO post - simply a link.

Wow, made it through the back read. I'm pooped.
54713_plain.jpg

Wierd, I log out and it's fine. I log in and it greys out.
lower left. click on 'brown' and change to FABO Red
Bought a Lenox cutting wheel the other day at Fastenal. Tell you what no more regular cutting wheels for me. Works incredible and doesn't wear down at all.
View attachment 1715227052
Hmmm, didn't know they had them for metal. I have metal wheel that cuts masonry. Never tried it on metal. Wonder what's different.That on a battery powered grinder would be nice in a junkyard...
That explains the sticky keyboard then...…..
fixed

<<Frank...
Why people always call me mike??:lol:
He mixes us all up just to see if we know our own names. :poke: @memike

Yesterday we went to a big car show for these parts 323 cars and trucks.
And Best of Show went to.....yep!!
We were smiling all the way home.
Homemade car parts trophy over 3ft tall and weighs 60 pounds....holly crap she warned me when she handed it to me. :D

View attachment 1715227035
Better let the Mrs carry that. Don't want to hear you crying about your shoulder. :poke:

Good Morning

Last edited:
Yesterday we went to a big car show for these parts 323 cars and trucks.
And Best of Show went to.....yep!!
We were smiling all the way home.
Homemade car parts trophy over 3ft tall and weighs 60 pounds....holly crap she warned me when she handed it to me. :D

View attachment 1715227035
Missed it. Didn't backread far enough. Congrats!

I keep it very low key... I don't like to brag and push it in other people's faces, so I don't talk about it much...

My dad bought it from the original owner back in 1981 with just over 20 k miles on it, and it has only 21,748 miles on it today...

I inherited it when dad died... My brother let me choose which Roadrunner of dad's that I wanted... It was a tough decision as I had to pass up on a 69 Roadrunner convertible that we transplanted a 426 Hemi into with a 4 speed...

But since the Superbird was all original low mileage, I chose the bird over the Hemi convertible...
But....I knew you have it...I saw it in person....:thumbsup:

I missed that. (or forgot) When did you go to Krazy Town?
Yeahh, I also just finished back read.. I visited Karl in Sept 2015, was on my way back from Vienna Austria , with my wife...Had a great time with Karl. He showed us a great time, And took us for Ice Cream at the Soft Pony...:thumbsup:

Wow, made it through the back read. I'm pooped.
View attachment 1715227107

lower left. click on 'brown' and change to FABO Red

Hmmm, didn't know they had them for metal. I have metal wheel that cuts masonry. Never tried it on metal. Wonder what's different.That on a battery powered grinder would be nice in a junkyard...
fixed

He mixes us all up just to see if we know our own names. :poke: @memike

Better let the Mrs carry that. Don't want to hear you crying about your shoulder. :poke:

Good Morning
Thank you thank you!! That was annoying the hell out of me

Yeahh, I also just finished back read.. I visited Karl in Sept 2015, was on my way back from Vienna Austria , with my wife...Had a great time with Karl. He showed us a great time, And took us for Ice Cream at the Soft Pony...:thumbsup:
Yeh, the picture is coming in a little now. LOL
reen-television-wooden-disney-walt-disneyland-movies-electronics-monitor-old-tv-Favim.com-797913.jpg

-
Back