Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Very cool Martin... :thumbsup:

Even a six pack.... :thumbsup:

Auto or 4 speed???? :steering:
4 speed and it would scoot pretty good,vibration at 2500 rpms,was solid fan and water pump.
Put a fan clutch and fan with new water pump.
Solid car and customer,he left two tire tracks from my shop across the parking lot.

Last edited:
Good morning. Just another 70sumtin day on the Ca coast :D. There were a couple track championships settled last night at the roundy round. Only 3 more racing nights on our schedule :( and one of those conflicts with The Hot Rod Reunion at Famoso. Marine layer is retreating towards the beach and I see sunlight. Good day for a ride on the motorcycle.

Good morning. Just another 70sumtin day on the Ca coast :D. There were a couple track championships settled last night at the roundy round. Only 3 more racing nights on our schedule :( and one of those conflicts with The Hot Rod Reunion at Famoso. Marine layer is retreating towards the beach and I see sunlight. Good day for a ride on the motorcycle.
57F and raining here. Won't be doing any outdoor activities today. Maybe a little garage cleanup...

Someone mentioned The Farmer's Almanac yesterday, so I looked up their prediction for us. "Slightly wetter than normal winter". So I wonder if that means a 15" yearly total which would be just slightly more than average or 9" yearly total which would be slightly over the normal of the past 5 years? We haven't had our "normal" rain shower during deer season yet. One thing I don't miss being retired, getting those pumps around the asphalt plant ready for winter :lol:.

57F and raining here. Won't be doing any outdoor activities today. Maybe a little garage cleanup...
Same here. I thought was just going to be light showers and I'd get some car work done.
Plenty to do here, so guess I'll get to the car during the week.

Ropes broke on my canvas building,have to fix that. Its cold and windy, wife is on my case to do outside work.

60* and a steady rain here. Looks like 3/4” in the rain gauge so far.

Glad I got the new cover on the ‘66 yesterday.

Not rain, but not snow either.
Like slush. But it melts when it touches anything.
Quite unusual for september.

@toolmanmike
In progress photos for ya.
They dug and filled in some last weekend and then broke up some more paving yesterday.
glu4MgDzPpY6qzSolN99bPitwICw6GkClnZzpUNnZu2jbSJqubRhA1VH3xPCxQVwfgTJhdTQ_-TnNzJ9f0=w1240-h930-no.jpg

Cant pick up pellets for at least a week,but shed isnt ready for them yet either. Would be nice to put on a fire...

I need to do some top repair and make a metal cap for my chimney yet. Was really hoping today would be nice to get on the roof Need to see exactly what needed and get measurements

Forgot i has to clean the eavestroughs (gutters).
Instead im gonna lay on the chesterfield(couch)

Been working on cleaning up the tools I got from @Ddaddy . Did an initial degunk on the worst ones with Zep purple. Then into a bucket with a gallon of vinegar and top off with water. I took a bunch out that looked good and they flash rusted. So all went back in. Let them all in about 3 days. Then rinsed and filled with Zep purple and water. After a day or so in that I hit them all with brass brush and scrub pad. Quick rinse and sprayed with a coat with light oil till I get to them again...

73AE8402-8528-4670-BEBA-6FE5BFF5A06A.jpeg

59BEC7CC-B5AF-430B-BE3C-C081F336BFC9.jpeg

-
Back