Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beer
Goose Oktoberfest
:thumbsup:

8DC1CC0E-A1AC-4854-857A-F35B9B2C204C.jpeg

Been working on cleaning up the tools I got from @Ddaddy . Did an initial degunk on the worst ones with Zep purple. Then into a bucket with a gallon of vinegar and top off with water. I took a bunch out that looked good and they flash rusted. So all went back in. Let them all in about 3 days. Then rinsed and filled with Zep purple and water. After a day or so in that I hit them all with brass brush and scrub pad. Quick rinse and sprayed with a coat with light oil till I get to them again...

View attachment 1715227253

View attachment 1715227254
They look a lot better than they did when they left here for sure!

:thumbsup:

Where i grew up the block head was the weed dealer down the street...

I found some bulk/uncased hot Italian sausage at the market :). Should make some good un-burgers on some very yeasty smelling bolillos :D. I should have gone shopping earlier and I could make un-potato salad to go with the un-burgers.

A little bourbon and a lot of ice! got to pace myself this evening!

T-bone, baked potato and fried okra in the making.. good Sunday
View attachment 1715227264
I never could deveop a taste for fried okra or black-eyed peas. Yet every few years I get the desire to try them again.

And the result is always the same...I just can’t acquire a taste for them. :(

Maybe it’s because my father tried to make me eat them when I was a little kid.

Raining steadily again here. Over an inch so far today and it’s expected to rain off and on through Friday.

It’s going to be a soggy week.

I never could deveop a taste for fried okra or black-eyed peas. Yet every few years I get the desire to try them again.

I like deep fried okra. Or maybe it's the deep fried breading I like. LOL

Okra is absolutely horrible! Unless it's breaded in cornmeal and fried up nice and crispy. **** is addictive that way..

Well said :thumbsup: :lol:
Not this year, but previously, I grew okra in my garden. Kinda weird stuff. Slimey inside. If you wait just a little too long they get really tough... I know a lot of vegetables are similar in that they are the seed pods of the plant. (green beans, pea pods) But these are more pod than veggie.

If only I had had a couple yeast rolls with fresh butter....

She does have a coconut creme pie cooling in the fridge right now.. Imma betting that's gonna be fabulous..

-
Back