Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Diesel service.Done.
Pontiac service.Done
Now couple wheel bearings and a ball joint. Hoping im done by 3

Back from Ubering and shot, think I am done for the day. Decided Friday the 12th I will go to Hershey, have a VA apt that day so it is half way there why do two trips if any one cares.

Back from Ubering and shot, think I am done for the day. Decided Friday the 12th I will go to Hershey, have a VA apt that day so it is half way there why do two trips if any one cares.
work smart, not harder.

If they give them to you free I am all in. Still have a bunch of tactical Wiley X's from deployments use them as safety goggles. Do like the rubber sand shields on them.

s-l1600.jpg

If they give them to you free I am all in. Still have a bunch of tactical Wiley X's from deployments use them as safety goggles. Do like the rubber sand shields on them.
not entirely, but HEAVILY discounted, some models nearly 90% off for retired,disabled or active service members

I got mine for a whopping 4.95. Prescription, Oakley sunglasses

I need to rethink this process. Wheel hub stuck. And swinging press just isnt doing it. Maybe pull knuckle and give it the 20 ton treatment.

I trash my glasses in a year. Plan is good for one pair. Its such a racket.

Last edited:
Making progress on my project. Walkway is all properly supported and new face joist. Now for some posts and steps. Then new decking and rails...

9D4DD23A-D321-4018-A7DB-2CA2AA67349B.jpeg

Oh, so cure for stuck wheel bearing was the porta-power.

Bearing on next vehicle,comparing and double checking my findings to prove sensor is bad, and it is-i discovered new sensor is bad too:BangHead: now i have to work tomorrow. :bs_flag:

-
Back