Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:lol: I’m dumb.
A while back i put a link to my project thread. But didnt see where it was on the avatar part.
Doh! Turn fone sidewards-dumass...

:lol: I’m dumb.
A while back i put a link to my project thread. But didnt see where it was on the avatar part.
Doh! Turn fone sidewards-dumass...
yep, I've noticed a lot of sites have different formats to match screen size. So, don't see as much if on small or upright screen.

Friday night dinner Ddaddy style...saved you guys a couple slices

5E0C123C-62F6-46A5-BE90-78C099068CE8.jpeg

My wife and daughter are at the high school homecoming football game. They went for the parade and stayed for the game.

I’m stuck at home, still doing stuff for work. No Friday night pizza here and it will be too late to get one by the time they get home. Maybe we can get one tomorrow night.

My wife and daughter are at the high school homecoming football game. They went for the parade and stayed for the game.

I’m stuck at home, still doing stuff for work. No Friday night pizza here and it will be too late to get one by the time they get home. Maybe we can get one tomorrow night.
How bout come nuggets?

IMG_5696.JPG

it all starts with soft wood that is pressure treated and manipulated, creating something firm

That's what she said... :D

That looks good. You handle a deck quite well. Poles too. And you appear to work well with wood. Is it easy for you, or do you find it hard?

That's what she said... :D

-
Back