Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Gang. I'm headed out to Western Maryland for my Sons Bachlor party. Golf, Gambling, Drinking. Be back Saturday

Morning Gang. I'm headed out to Western Maryland for my Sons Bachlor party. Golf, Gambling, Drinking, midget oriental strippers, pony rides, and a movie!. Be back Saturday if I survive!
Mitch finally pulling the trigger?

Any of you guys need some "other brand" points/condensers? Have a ton of them just need a number if you have it. Just the ride Want the stuff gone!

Who ells is still drunk this morning ?

32916771_2099006160131811_3728840475528921088_n.jpg

Probably will have a beer or two with son in Arizona, flying out today to check out his college. Going to Seahawks/Cardinals game should be fun.

Kids in from England wanted to go to the Royals game tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.
Translation....hey Dad buy the tickets and we'll all have a good time.
Then the wife said they want to go out Sunday for a birthday dinner....bet you can't guess who'll probably pay for that too....ugh!!

Kids in from England wanted to go to the Royals game tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.
Translation....hey Dad buy the tickets and we'll all have a good time.
Then the wife said they want to go out Sunday for a birthday dinner....bet you can't guess who'll probably pay for that too....ugh!!
Yeah I totally get that! But spending time with my boys....worth every penny. IMO

Oh I agree. They are here two more weeks and then on to Japan for four years. They never ask for anything so we don't mind spoiling them a little.
I'm just not use to spending this much money in a month...haha but I knew it was coming.

Good morning late crew, and yes, I wish stock car season was over so I would see more of the boys (35 and 37 years old) I can't go to all the races, but when I do I drop an easy 100 buck in one night

19883937_10210724860570540_6432273065860581224_n.jpg

Once, two to three in pitted areas like I am dealing with. If I grind it will have big *** holes instead of pinholes. Prob will fill them with PC-7 on both sides and sand. Not paying 400 on a trunk pan just for the bottom of the spare well.
do you hit it with baking soda or detergent in the water?

Got some help on my jeep yesterday from the PPD. A couple blocks from the garage they gave a bleep and lights, so I pulled over to let them pass and they pulled up behind me. A little surprised but not totally. I was going through an area that where it wouldn't surprise they'd be looking for anything/one that might be doing a drive through looking for a buy. But all it was they thought a brake light was out. Asked me to step on the brake and said driver side was working, but very dim. Then chatted me about the wagoneer and said have a good day.

So when I got to the garage, I started checking myself. Rusty brake drums are handy - glad I didn't toss them yet. The brake/park lights were working in reverse. :wtf: Bulb had slid part way up in the holder. The little nubs weren't in their slots any more. Gently squeezed the holder and reinstalled. All is bright again that should be. :)

Body shop fiend showed me a trick for minor rust to get it clean. Brush on straight Muriatic acid and wait 5 minutes and repeat. Worked great!

How many times do you have to repeat??? If you keep repeating, you get stuck in an endless do loop.... :rolleyes: :BangHead:

-
Back