Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's tough. Still. I think Chris has a point. Give it a night or day and maybe another plan, giving you more flexibility can be put together. Maybe go up to NE and assess the situation in person over a couple weeks.
Chris has a point, those words have never been stated in here before haha

Chris has a point, those words have never been stated in here before haha
Sure they have...but we were usually talking about your head. :poke:

Personally, I think Tim knows his situation best and I’m sure he is not acting without considerable thought about the matter. I’m sure (as he stated) this has been going on for longer than we have heard about it. We are new to the news...he isn’t.

Sure they have...but we were usually talking about your head. :poke:

Personally, I think Tim knows his situation best and I’m sure he is not acting without considerable thought about the matter. I’m sure (as he stated) this has been going on for longer than we have heard about it. We are new to the news...he isn’t.
I know. I just feel for him and his family. Tims a great guy. Guess this is further proof that Mother Nature and life aren't fair.

I know. I just feel for him and his family. Tims a great guy. Guess this is further proof that Mother Nature and life aren't fair.
For me, it is further proof that people of good conscience will always choose to do the things they believe are right...despite the burden upon themselves.

Tim is one of those people.

The rest is in God’s hands.

For me, it is further proof that people of good conscience will always choose to do the things they believe are right...despite the burden upon themselves.

Tim is one of those people.

The rest is in God’s hands.
Hmmm very true. Never thought of it that way.

This image seems even more appropriate tonight than ever before.

It is one of my favorites, and invokes the feeling of flying solo...on a wing and a prayer...in a reality that often just doesn’t seem to make sense. We feel alone and out of place, our purpose incongruous with the reality around us.

Yet we are still compelled to fly...and fulfill our destiny...and be true to our soul.

Driven to do what we believe is right, despite the rest of reality.

4F0F90C8-2213-4823-B4B8-9F24D25E7811.jpeg

evening fellers …..no idea what is going on in here. (not even going to try to catch up)

FABo is freaking awesome for finding parts.

I found a bench seat and some other items to get the valiant on the move.

Going on a small vaca and when I return, I am hitting that valiant...….hopefully with some paint

I am so back into the cars and loving every minute of it !!!!

hope you all are having a sweet start of autumn

evening fellers …..no idea what is going on in here. (not even going to try to catch up)

FABo is freaking awesome for finding parts.

I found a bench seat and some other items to get the valiant on the move.

Going on a small vaca and when I return, I am hitting that valiant...….hopefully with some paint

I am so back into the cars and loving every minute of it !!!!

hope you all are having a sweet start of autumn
Glad to hear things are well for you Rainy, it is nice to know you are still hard at the Mopars.

how are you doing??

I am going to be out of the loop for a bit now that I go on vacation so I should catch up.
I’m doing well, just fighting the usual battles with work and trying to find the time to finish putting the ‘66 together.

I wish by bandwith wasn’t so used up by work. :(

I figure about 3 weeks before i can get to the barracuda again.
I really want to get going on it.
I think i may get permission to go into the credit line to move it forward a little faster.

Well my sister is not really a good person, BUT she is my sister, and her kids are in dire need.....
Sad news,
You and your family are in my prayers.
I have the upmost respect for your most caring nature.
If I was not facing health problems my self,I would purchase your parts and vehicle to fund your quest.
My hat off to you Tim,you are a good man.

Damn. Walked into the hoist. Rung my bell pretty good. No nap though. And no blood. Therefore no photo.
I gotta stop doing that.
I blame the brake cleaner. This stuff is not as friendly as the last stuff i got. Airing out the shop now.

doh.gif

Mom was having trouble with her vision, the optometrist reccomend she see a doctor asap. Suggested the problem may be mini-strokes.

So not every day is a good day. As long as they outnumber the bad ones im willing to keep moving forward.

Have you taken her to a cardiologist and have her looked at and get some blood thinners to help with the mini-strokes???

2nd. Been up for 2 hours though. Woke to a huge crashing sound and broken glass. Apparently the jug of fresh apple cider was in need of refrigeration. It blew up and shattered my patio sliding door with it. ugh...

Patio Door Apple Cider 3.jpg

3rd. Daughter is sick son been up really all night. Gonna make for a long day

she is my sister, and her kids are in dire need.....

Sorry to hear about this Tim.... :(

And her house is a rented mobile home....

Tim, can i interject something? Why not wait a few hours, process this before having a fire sale? Maybe another way will present itself?

I think this is the second time that Chris is right... :rolleyes: :poke:

Have you asked the kids what they want??? Maybe they would want to go to California vs stay in Nebraska???

I lived in Nebraska for two years when I was a kid and didn't like it, maybe they don't...

Before you uproot and sell everything it's worth asking them what they want and if they would like California... When I was a kid, I would have liked to live in California... Maybe they would too...

Maybe it's not time to ask them yet if they don't know about this, but maybe ask them when the time is right...

Tim, This is very sad, but it is wonderful everything you are planning to do to help. You know your situation best and will do what you feel is right. Best wishes.

-
Back