Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From a Nice house, to our fifth wheel trailer in Frikin Nebraska!!! At least till we can purchase a appropriate house there. I wont live in her pig sty house....I Refuse!!!!!
And her house is a rented mobile home....

I also have the DR diff brakes for sale, new/ rebuilt lower control arms, with sway bar tabs, new Torsion bars, new SS rear springs, new Anti sway bar.......For sale.

I also have the DR diff brakes for sale, new/ rebuilt lower control arms, with sway bar tabs, new Torsion bars, new SS rear springs, new Anti sway bar.......For sale.
Tim, can i interject something? Why not wait a few hours, process this before having a fire sale? Maybe another way will present itself?

Not good news, Tim. Sorry to hear.
Best of luck with any decisions you make.

Mom was having trouble with her vision, the optometrist reccomend she see a doctor asap. Suggested the problem may be mini-strokes.

So not every day is a good day. As long as they outnumber the bad ones im willing to keep moving forward.

Well my sister is not really a good person, BUT she is my sister, and her kids are in dire need.....
I get it man. Kids are my weakness. I'm more likely to go out of my way to help kids than anyone else.

I have been keeping this story to myself. Haven't even told my wife.

A couple weeks back, when I was in Florida, i stopped at the nearby dollar store to get a couple cookie sheets for the condo. I went to the check out and there was a young lady, just a couple years younger then me with her daughter, who looked to be about maybe 2? Anyway, she was buying food, diapers and milk. etc. Her daughter kept trying to get this little Minney Mouse outfit that was on clearance for a couple bucks near the register. Her mom kept telling her no, that she couldn't afford it. So anyway, a few minutes pass, the cashier kept trying to swipe the lady's card, it kept getting declined. The lady then tried her EBT card, saying she knew it was close to out and wasnt scheduled to be refilled until 3 days later. It got declined too. As the cashier and the lady stood there, I decided to pay for the entire order. I thought both the lady and the cashier would fall over, the old lady behind be just started openly crying. It was a total of barely 25 bucks. And I even spotted the little girl the Minney hat. I don't know why I did it, just felt right. The lady didn't look like a druggie, didn't have a smart phone, looked like an old flip phone on her hip, the car was maybe 15 years old, decent shape and clean. The little girl looked healthy and clean. So I just felt she was worthy of such a little, tiny gesture. Anyway, she met me outside, just balling. Crying her heart out while thanking me. She asked why I did it, I simply said it was for the little girl. Told her to take good care of her, and then I got in the car and left.

Kids just melt me.

Time for another coffee. Done what i can,waiting til tomorrow for parts.
I see my dumb dog standing outside in the pouring rain. Guess i should bring her in and dry her off

Time for another coffee. Done what i can,waiting til tomorrow for parts.
I see my dumb dog standing outside in the pouring rain. Guess i should bring her in and dry her off
I bet she will love you for it,well she will probably love you regardless but still:)
I need to get a dog again at some point,such fantastic little creatures.

This has been on the back burner for a long while.....
That's tough. Still. I think Chris has a point. Give it a night or day and maybe another plan, giving you more flexibility can be put together. Maybe go up to NE and assess the situation in person over a couple weeks.

The odds and treatments with pancreatic cancer vary with where it is located as well as how far it has spread. That said, my neighbor had the worst location but has pulled through with chemo etc.

She has crappy health care, and the bills will be a huge issue.
As soon as I read your first post I figured something like this. Your a good egg for trying to help, Just be careful and remember to take care of yourself. Your doing great, but you ain't a kid with unlimited resources. Taking in my father in law was a huge stress on us physically, financially etc. And we did not have to pay a dime of his medical. If they find a way to link to your funds your screwed. You don't want to move the kids, but what will happen to them long term? Easier to move them at a young age...

Hey...Barrett Jackson is on, for all those dreamers, and guys that think their cars are worth more than everybody else.........:lol:

-
Back