Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Love em. They are both insulated,, 10x10 and 9x16. ' I bought them direct from OH Doors and installed them myself. The lift bay door has electric motor.
Where the close to the same price as a standard insulated garage door? I'd like to go the roll up route if they are.

Ok, I could swing that, I figure I will need two kits for my 36x49, or maybe 3.. I bet three, they do not show the square ft coverage, some garages are small for a two car..

Pretty cool store never heard of them before like a HD?
Better. Higher quality stuff. And prices are better than Lowes and HD, we have all three here. Stores are even much nicer. They are more of a regional store though than HD and Lowes. And about every 2-3 months they run a deal where they give you 11 percent back on anything you purchase. It comes as store credit but if you're doing a large project like a pole barn, it can save hundreds. Looking at that as we speak, might be able to about 200 bucks that way. Buddy of mine saved nearly 5000 when he redid his kitchen. He'd buy some stuff, wait for the store credit tonhit a few days later, go back and use that credit to buy more stuff. Rinse and repeat.

Only thing HD and Lowes has that I think it better than menards is their tools.

Where the close to the same price as a standard insulated garage door? I'd like to go the roll up route if they are.
No, I priced a few guys to come out. None would do roll up. Only overhead tracks. Cheapest guy was 3000 for two doors installed. I bought em both for $4100 and installed them myself... Much, Much Happier....

No, I priced a few guys to come out. None would do roll up. Only overhead tracks. Cheapest guy was 3000 for two doors installed. I bought em both for $4100 and installed them myself... Much, Much Happier....
Nice so the doors are a little more. Right now, the door is the most expensive part of my pole barn. About 40 percent of the cost. And that's for uninsualate. I'm tempted to do a sliding door like what we have on the 40x80.

Everyone have a good day, time to get moving on the tred mill,.Raining outside so I better get my hart rate up in the house..

When I re roofed my house,I had a sky liight that was leaking and I asked what kind of sky light would my roofer buddy recommend...he said none.
So repaired the rotten wood and eliminated the opening.
But the lighting from them is great. ASG Body did the work on my car is in a former dealership building with industrial skylights. Yes they leaked a couple places - broken glass, but 95% of time he didn't need to run the electric lights. The quality of light was really good too. Roof leaks and rentals, ugh! Can't wait 'till I get my own place.

The other day riding in the Fury and wishing it had vent windows, I got to thinking what about a clear plastic piece to direct extra air inside....along the leading edge of the window when you have it partly rolled up holding it in place against the channel in the A-pillar?

Hoppy would be proud of me... I am the new spokesman for Flex Seal.....I am closing my Pool , and I needed to repair some seams in the Pool Cover. A new cover is 4k ????????? WTF????
So I got 10....YES 10 rolls of Flex Seal Tape ( only 5 ft per pkg. ) Spent 2 hours getting it done , yesterday, before todays rain. Son is coming over later to help me get it on the Pool. @halifaxhops
0926181619a.jpg
0926181619.jpg
0926181618a.jpg
0926181618.jpg

Last edited:
Bit of back reading.
I put sealer on my floor. If anything it helps keep the dust under control. Have to empty office and seal it one day.
Never thought of pipe in the cement to run cables. Would work for airlines too. Another coulda woulda shoulda

Was out milk the other night,So at 9:15 pm go to corner store,a mile up the road.
Get my milk and cross parking lot thru Sonic's entrance,only way to go back home.
And bam hit by a chevy truck with 16 year old kid pulling into sonic.
First words out of his mouth,Sorry dude,My bad.....

View attachment 1715228540

View attachment 1715228541

Doesn't a "my bad" make everything good???? :rolleyes: :mad:

Tons of outlets, have mine about 4' up and every 4 feet on the walls and every two on the bench.. Should have done the 4 plugs on each of them never have enough of them on the bench. And put them up on the wall over the bench keeps the crap out of them.

But make sure to run enough fuses in the electrical panel so you don't keep overloading the circuit and popping fuses....

I think I paid around $90 per kit ( 1 gal color 1gal hardner) Rustoleum. 20 yrs ago. Bought 4 kits, only used 3. Still have one for touch up. Might clean out the lift bay , and redo it. That one catches all the hell, and chips, when you drop heavy stuff on it..

One kit does how many sq ft ? I can agree to do my floor if I could do my shop (Or even half at a time) for 300 each side, let me see how much it cost's now a days
Best price I found...
Rust-Oleum EXOPYSHIELD™ Floor Coating Kit, 2 gal, Silver Gray 203373 | Zoro.com
Home depot gets $210 for this exact kit. It is the solvent based one. Careful when checking prices - they make a water based version, looks almost the same except I don't think it says 'professional'. According to their info it covers 150-200 sq ft per gallon. So, up to 400 sq ft per gallon kit.
Used this on a washdown area for cleaning totes at last job. Held up great to forklifts and metal bottoms scraping on it. That was applied over a very abused floor. Before, aplication -Cleaned with zep purple, then did a muriatic acid wash and thorough rinse... Also did under chemical tanks. Ran a surface grinder over those first.

Good Morning

-
Back