Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was out milk the other night,So at 9:15 pm go to corner store,a mile up the road.
Get my milk and cross parking lot thru Sonic's entrance,only way to go back home.
And bam hit by a chevy truck with 16 year old kid pulling into sonic.
First words out of his mouth,Sorry dude,My bad.....

View attachment 1715228540

View attachment 1715228541
Sucks feel your pain had a kid back into me at the post office ripped the hell out of his moms mini van, actually peed himself asked for his license, was issued a week before. Let him go, figure mom would take care of him! Only a small dent on the truck, no biggie to me was doing it in a few months anyhow.

Got that trunk pan cleaned yesterday has a ton of pinholes in the bottom, want to find a torch today and braise them closed. Think it will work fine.

Got the time? That's was my issue and putting the poles in here sucks 4' down it is all rock. Guy spent two days jack hammering the poles in!

Like Rick would say

idhitthatthreetimes-vi.jpg

Got the time? That's was my issue and putting the poles in here sucks 4' down it is all rock. Guy spent two days jack hammering the poles in!
Time isn't really a problem. I have a pto driven post hole digger.

The biggest issue is clearing the trees and stumps out. I've got to pick a spot in my 10 acres, close to where we're gonna build the house but yet far enough away not to interfere with the house construction.

I could shave another 300 off if I didn't go with 12 foot walls.

Was supposed to go to the junkyard with Stan today and get two sets of early A buckets the manual type steering colums and the same from a 65 B body. No call back. No way I am doing all that myself.

I could shave another 300 off if I didn't go with 12 foot walls.
Stay with the tall walls you will not regret it. Mine are 16 for the RV and the only thing I regret is not putting the translucent panels at the top to let the light in. and having the thing foam sprayed!:mad:

That lift makes a world of difference. If I could fined a big enough one that would allow the rv in I would do one on the other side.

Stay with the tall walls you will not regret it. Mine are 16 for the RV and the only thing I regret is not putting the translucent panels at the top to let the light in. and having the thing foam sprayed!:mad:
Panels at the top...just seems like something that will eventually leak.

Shortening walls ro save 300,would cost a lot more to make them taller. Better off with 14’
Or do it in 2 parts, 10’ in one and and 14 for just the lift area.

My buddy went 14’ and built a mezz above his workbench area.
Has a forklift to put heavier stuff up there.

Shortening walls ro save 300,would cost a lot more to make them taller. Better off with 14’
Or do it in 2 parts, 10’ in one and and 14 for just the lift area.

My buddy went 14’ and built a mezz above his workbench area.
Has a forklift to put heavier stuff up there.
I have one also not that heavy but takes a lot of the clutter away.

-
Back