Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Was clear last night, now rain again.
Sucks. Everything is soggy...

Just like chris sad fat finger mistake,sorry
Fixing it now.
Oh did to chris the other day.
Not something I needed to see first thing in the morning at 430 am, not even a drop of coffee yet , thank you ..

Not something I needed to see first thing in the morning at 430 am, not even a dip of coffee yet , thank you ..
It happens bud. Shocking sometimes but it was an honest mistake. I wish Joey would spread those buttons out a bit more. On a mobile, it's easy to hit the wrong one

Morning all.....
Woke up and came out to the kitchen to find we are OUT of coffee.
That should NEVER happen!!!!
Off to Mickey-D in a few. Just a mile up the road.

I have dun it, and have to change it, I do understand, but it is easy to repair it

Morning all.....
Woke up and came out to the kitchen to find we are OUT of coffee.
That should NEVER happen!!!!
Off to Mickey-D in a few. Just a mile up the road.
I bet that first cup will be hot, better get one empty and pore it in half full.. I have not had anything from those places in a year or so

so I'm thinking more and more of selling one of my project cars. The polara is the most likely candidate if I do. Reason is simply, I've gotta build my shop sooner than later. This family stuff is starting to get to me.

Everyone but me essentially abandoned my grandfather and helping him on the farm consistently back in 2005, for 13 years, it's been nearly 100 percent on me and my wife to help out. So my grandfather let me use the unused shop to play with my projects in. Fast forward, now that my brother is getting married and they are moving into the spare house at the farm, I'm being told, not by grandfather but by everyone else, that I have to relocate my projects and get out so he(my brother) can have that space if he wants it.

Am I wrong to be a little PO'd? For 13 years, my siblings refused to help on that farm, my parents wanted nothing to do with it, now that he's marrying a rich farm girl, they suddenly wanna be farmers again. I paid half for the lift, I bought most of the tools. It's just pisisng me off. Woke up to a series of text messages on it at 540 in the morning too

I bet that first cup will be hot, better get one empty and pore it in half full.. I have not had anything from those places in a year or so
Its strong enough I drink it half down, add water, and warm it up.

so I'm thinking more and more of selling one of my project cars. The polara is the most likely candidate if I do. Reason is simply, I've gotta build my shop sooner than later. This family stuff is starting to get to me.

Everyone but me essentially abandoned my grandfather and helping him on the farm consistently back in 2005, for 13 years, it's been nearly 100 percent on me and my wife to help out. So my grandfather let me use the unused shop to play with my projects in. Fast forward, now that my brother is getting married and they are moving into the spare house at the farm, I'm being told, not by grandfather but by everyone else, that I have to relocate my projects and get out so he(my brother) can have that space if he wants it.

Am I wrong to be a little PO'd? For 13 years, my siblings refused to help on that farm, my parents wanted nothing to do with it, now that he's marrying a rich farm girl, they suddenly wanna be farmers again.
Surprised Grandpa said they could move in.

Am I wrong to be a little PO'd? For 13 years, my siblings refused to help on that farm, my parents wanted nothing to do with it, now that he's marrying a rich farm girl, they suddenly wanna be farmers again. I paid half for the lift, I bought most of the tools. It's just pisisng me off. Woke up to a series of text messages on it at 540 in the morning too
Did they buy the prop where the barn is ? is so I guess you know you will have to move your stuff out, what does grandpa say about this ****, or do they need the barn right away ?

Surprised Grandpa said they could move in.
I don't think they ever really asked. They just said hey, we're gonna remodel the old house, it's a house on top of a garage. He kind of went, ok suit yourselves. Then it eventually turned into them moving in. I think it's a good thing as he really could use some nearby help, im ten miles away but with my grandmas health issues, seconds count.
Did they buy the prop where the barn is ? is so I guess you know you will have to move your stuff out, what does grandpa say about this ****, or do they need the barn right away ?
No. They want too but he's not ready to sell.

Haven't brought it up with him really. I'm trying really hard to just avoid a fight/feud etc. especially right before a very public and very large wedding.

Rich farm girls has put a twinkle in his eyes I bet......
Why?
8e33fcb51a44c568e1b534b75dc4f289.jpg

Was out milk the other night,So at 9:15 pm go to corner store,a mile up the road.
Get my milk and cross parking lot thru Sonic's entrance,only way to go back home.
And bam hit by a chevy truck with 16 year old kid pulling into sonic.
First words out of his mouth,Sorry dude,My bad.....

20180925_075702.jpg

20180925_075654.jpg

Nice part is, I have my own 10 acres, my dream property in my name, fully purchased. I can put a shop there, but the earliest is gonna be mid march. I've ordered the sheet metal for it. Trusses are $$$$ and a 6-8 week lead time.

Wife is partially against it. We're wanting to build in the next year or so a house up there. She's worried that if I put a shop up there now, and we go to build the house but find that the spot we want it won't work for some reason, that we'll have screwed ourselves.

Was out milk the other night,So at 9:15 pm go to corner store,a mile up the road.
Get my milk and cross parking lot thru Sonic's entrance,only way to go back home.
And bam hit by a chevy truck with 16 year old kid pulling into sonic.
First words out of his mouth,Sorry dude,My bad.....

View attachment 1715228540

View attachment 1715228541
Let me guess, cell phone in hand?

-
Back