Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice part is, I have my own 10 acres, my dream property in my name, fully purchased. I can put a shop there, but the earliest is gonna be mid march. I've ordered the sheet metal for it. Trusses are $$$$ and a 6-8 week lead time.

Wife is partially against it. We're wanting to build in the next year or so a house up there. She's worried that if I put a shop up there now, and we go to build the house but find that the spot we want it won't work for some reason, that we'll have screwed ourselves.
so, you just need to plan the whole thing now. Can still build the shop first.

Damn. Walked into the hoist. Rung my bell pretty good. No nap though. And no blood. Therefore no photo.
I gotta stop doing that.
I blame the brake cleaner. This stuff is not as friendly as the last stuff i got. Airing out the shop now.

I don't think they ever really asked. They just said hey, we're gonna remodel the old house, it's a house on top of a garage. He kind of went, ok suit yourselves. Then it eventually turned into them moving in. I think it's a good thing as he really could use some nearby help, im ten miles away but with my grandmas health issues, seconds count.

No. They want too but he's not ready to sell.

Haven't brought it up with him really. I'm trying really hard to just avoid a fight/feud etc. especially right before a very public and very large wedding.
whaat happens to the property when grandpa is gone? You did improvements to garage etc. they are plannng to do stuff to the house. You both have time and money in it... need a formal agreement for what happens at estate settlement or you are just avoiding a small battle that ends in family war.

Sorta like wearing my hard hat at work. If I didn't wear it, I never bumped my head. Put that sucker on and my noggin hit every pipe, beam and hopper on the property :rofl:

Damn. Walked into the hoist. Rung my bell pretty good. No nap though. And no blood. Therefore no photo.
I gotta stop doing that.
I blame the brake cleaner. This stuff is not as friendly as the last stuff i got. Airing out the shop now.
good brake cleaner = nasty fumes

whaat happens to the property when grandpa is gone? You did improvements to garage etc. they are plannng to do stuff to the house. You both have time and money in it... need a formal agreement for what happens at estate settlement or you are just avoiding a small battle that ends in family war.
i know. I'm already fully resigned to that.

so, you just need to plan the whole thing now. Can still build the shop first.
I'm thinking of getting some surveying tape and stakes, stake out the footprint for both structures in the property and have a site engineer come check them out before we build either.

So got some bad news this AM. Because of the news, we might be moving, and considering selling my 69 Dart. There will be no place to keep it............Will rent out my house.....At least for a while......I could make a deal to keep it on the property, but I wont be close to check on it......Anyone here interested in the Dart?

So got some bad news this AM. Because of the news, we might be moving, and considering selling my 69 Dart. There will be no place to keep it............Will rent out my house.....At least for a while......I could make a deal to keep it on the property, but I wont be close to check on it......Anyone here interested in the Dart?
interested, yes, afford the fair price, nope.

Everything ok?

:eek: ???

Sounds serious. My best wishes to all concerned.

My sister in North Platte Nebraska has cancer, she is in the hospital, I considering moving there to take care of her young children, adopted by her.....Not good to move them, it is still much in flux....

My sister in North Platte Nebraska has cancer, she is in the hospital, I considering moving there to take care of her young children, adopted by her.....Not good to move them, it is still much in flux....
oh no. Prayers man. that's not good at all.

-
Back