Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
evening fellers …..no idea what is going on in here. (not even going to try to catch up)

FABo is freaking awesome for finding parts.

I found a bench seat and some other items to get the valiant on the move.

Going on a small vaca and when I return, I am hitting that valiant...….hopefully with some paint

I am so back into the cars and loving every minute of it !!!!

hope you all are having a sweet start of autumn

Glad to hear things are well for you Rainy, it is nice to know you are still hard at the Mopars.

Did you say hard at the Mopars or hoarding the Mopars???? :D :steering:

2nd. Been up for 2 hours though. Woke to a huge crashing sound and broken glass. Apparently the jug of fresh apple cider was in need of refrigeration. It blew up and shattered my patio sliding door with it. ugh...

View attachment 1715228866

Dang.... :wtf:

Sorry to hear that your jug blew up.... :BangHead:

(Don't say that to a girl... :rolleyes:)

2nd. Been up for 2 hours though. Woke to a huge crashing sound and broken glass. Apparently the jug of fresh apple cider was in need of refrigeration. It blew up and shattered my patio sliding door with it. ugh...

View attachment 1715228866

3rd. Daughter is sick son been up really all night. Gonna make for a long day

I'm winding down from work and about to go to sleep myself... Just catching up from yesterday....

Good morning, Y'all...
Yes ,I am from California,, and it's annoyed to he'll ...I live here....

Guess your apples are over 21 there? Or want to be! That must have been weird!

Guessing fermentation was starting already. I wonder how long it was bottled before it was given to me? I will find out today when I see Dad on our way to get his Barracuda.

Body shop fiend showed me a trick for minor rust to get it clean. Brush on straight Muriatic acid and wait 5 minutes and repeat. Worked great!

Then rinse with water? Minor surface rust usually takes how many times?

How's the 'Cuda ,doing ?....I know no anything ,about you ..gotta start somewhere, right ?
Slow not much help on it. Mechanicals are done, brakes just need new lines and all the suspension bushings replaced, Most of the undercoat is off, just waiting to pull the drivetrain to finish it. Working on the trunk pan right now and using up some gas before I drop the tank. Trying to juggle the distributors first car second. Want it down for bodywork/paint by Dec. HOPEFULLY!

Then rinse with water? Minor surface rust usually takes how many times?
Once, two to three in pitted areas like I am dealing with. If I grind it will have big *** holes instead of pinholes. Prob will fill them with PC-7 on both sides and sand. Not paying 400 on a trunk pan just for the bottom of the spare well.

Slow not much help on it. Mechanicals are done, brakes just need new lines and all the suspension bushings replaced, Most of the undercoat is off, just waiting to pull the drivetrain to finish it. Working on the trunk pan right now and using up some gas before I drop the tank. Trying to juggle the distributors first car second. Want it down for bodywork/paint by Dec. HOPEFULLY!
OOOONHHHHH,,THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR MOPAR.. .Have a goodnight, man...

Clear and calm last night,now raining. SSDD..
Try and get everything finished today,and start fresh next week.

Had a customer 3 years ago ask about a cluster of dead trees.
Told him sure, cut them.
Never showed. Last year same thing. This year i said no. I’m going to drop em and burn the whole works where they touch the ground. He begged me to let him take them. Ok. Finally the trees may be gone. Today.

So what have you been up to Ramie? Been a while since we are in the same time on here.

-
Back