Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. A wee bit of snow last night,still on the bbq.
It will melt soon enough.

Wife’s awards banquet tonight.

Yup. Yesterday morning there was nearly a whiteout on my morning parts run.
Some sots in the area got 1”

I'd love to go, in fact checked the area for a room.
The only thing available is the Hoppy Hotel??
Anyone heard of that??
Not any comments posted on trip advisor.
I hear there are spirits there, but it's not haunted? Well, could be- it's pretty old

Good morning everyone. Went with Dad and got a 1969 Barracuda 383/727 notchback yesterday. Now he has a toy again. Off to Jefferson Swap Meet shortly to see if there are any goodies left.

20180924_173634.jpg

20180924_173642.jpg

20180928_204751.jpg

I'm off to go grocery shopping... I'll catch up later...

I scored!!!

They had ribs on sale from $2.99/lb to $1.79/lb... :thumbsup:

I'm looking at them and see two that are within one pound of each other, but $3 different in price... One was $7 and change and the other $10 and change... So I start looking more carefully as to which one is not correct and I see that the $10 one was marked at $1.79/lb and the $7 one was marked at $1.49/lb... Someone put in the wrong price when printing the labels... They had them thirty cents cheaper than the sale price, so they were half off at $1.49 from $2.99/lb....
I looked through and found all of the ones at $1.49/lb and found 9 packs/slabs and bought them all... :D :popcorn:

I just noticed this week that I only had one slab of ribs left in the freezer and had a taste for some... Perfect time to re-stock some in the freezer at this price....

^5 KK
I think Summit Racing is trying to send me a message with their Ad that shows in my Forum.
They're trying to tell me to get my *** back in my Dirt Go Kart.
They want to sell me Hoosiers for it :rofl:

Kinda looks like we may get our deer season rain shower this week. Part of Hurricane Rosa I think. NWS thinks a good share of Az is going to be washed away by her. Love them desert flash floods :lol:. So I'm out pre-running the race course in the desert, been over it many times, knew it very well. Motoring along in 3rd at a pretty good rate, reasonably flat and straight :eek: WASHOUT!
Wasn't there last time we did this! Stood the Baja Bug on it's nose, luckily it settled back on it's wheels :wtf:

Well...Im home... I survived.....My Sons Bachelor Party.... Pretty hung tho... Hard to keep up with them young Bucks ... Drinkin a few beers now to ease the pain.. Then Napppyyy Time for me... Ohhh... and out of 8 golfing guys ...I had the third lowest score... And Hadn't hit a ball in 10 months...:thumbsup:

Good show.
As usual, lots of great comments on the slant. One guy thanked me( like 3 times) for not swapping it out for an 8cyl. lol

FFA69021-4481-4CC6-8E46-1095BEF846EB.jpeg

Hmmm....It seems that no one is here.
Kind of busy. A not mine 1948 Dodge Fluid Drive business Coupe. Flat head 6. Chop top started. Needs finished. The club donated it to a disabled Iraq War Vet

IMG_5701.JPG

IMG_5704.JPG

IMG_5705.JPG

Need to do a thorough check and bleed my brakes... Was heading to the show today and pedal went WAY further than normal, thought I wasn't going to get her stopped. :eek: Opened the master cyl and both sections were low, small section near empty. I looked around underneath really good and didn't see anything wet, so pretty sure it's been a gradual loss. Was close to Advance auto, so got a quart and filled it up. Either way, it got low enough that I have air in them now..

-
Back