Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Whew thanks thought you were Going to call me TURD! Laptop is weird this am for sure taking forever to do anything.

I have been out since yesterday when I got back. This UBER stuff is absolutely killing my time, get home and dizzy as hell. Told her no more of it. F it I am done. Then she make a lame excuse about having a turn light out that is why she has not been driving! For a YEAR! Has a appointment with the Mechanic tomorrow at one!

At our age we don't need the BS that comes with some job's, to much stress will make you and most of us here old and cranky :thumbsup:

JUST done rearranging everything a not being able to make any sort of commitments. Hell you don't like it here Move to where there are a lot of public transportation (which is available here from the front door, to the doc, just have to wait around for pickup) and high rents!.

Thanks all, we went to the Royals game last night.
They won and we had a great time.

Morning. No hangover.
A few drinks, a lot of laughs. Was a nice evening.

I have been out since yesterday when I got back. This UBER stuff is absolutely killing my time, get home and dizzy as hell. Told her no more of it. F it I am done. Then she make a lame excuse about having a turn light out that is why she has not been driving! For a YEAR! Has a appointment with the Mechanic tomorrow at one!
Poor Hoppy

///
Maybe call for a real Uber …

-
Back