Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been out since yesterday when I got back. This UBER stuff is absolutely killing my time, get home and dizzy as hell. Told her no more of it. F it I am done. Then she make a lame excuse about having a turn light out that is why she has not been driving! For a YEAR! Has a appointment with the Mechanic tomorrow at one!

Sometimes they like to milk your good nature...

My mom tried that on me before she died... She liked the attention and monopolized my time... My kid and I got in a huge arguement that I wasn't spending enough time with them... I realized at that time that he was right... Especially since I had a talk with her not too long before that and got her to admit that she wasn't working/trying to loose the weight that was the reason that I was trying to help her so much.... I was putting more effort into helping her than she was putting in herself, a no win situation... I had to tell her in December that the "Karl taxi service" is going out of business at the beginning of the year...

I had to put my kids before her... I didn't want to, but I had to because I needed to be a dad to my kids as I was their sole caregiver...

Morning ya all....

Happy birthday.... :D

Happy100.jpg

Good morning Mike, Karl, Mopar brothers. Storm took out the internet Fri nite, dealing with COMCAST thats all we need to say.

The only other option here is AT&T and they suck just as bad. I have better things to do today than looking at the computer anyway.

The only other option here is AT&T and they suck just as bad. I have better things to do today than looking at the computer anyway.

AT&T is the worst... They suck the most... :icon_fU:

I had them here for a while and they could not keep up with what they promised... They couldn't give me half of the speed that I signed up for... I had over a dozen service calls and they still couldn't get it fixed, so I switched to WOW.... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

AT&T promised 12 mbps and could not consistently give 6 mbps.... Then cut me down to 6 mbps and could barely get me at 1 mbps consistently... :icon_fU:

I switched to WOW 10 mbps and it tested at 10.5 mbps.... Wow, they performed to above what they signed me up at as a minimum, not an impossible maximum like AT&T... :D

I had them here for a while and they could not keep up with what they promised... They couldn't give me half of the speed that I signed up for... I had over a dozen service calls and they still couldn't get it fixed, so I switched to WOW.... :BangHead: :icon_fU:

AT&T promised 12 mbps and could not consistently give 6 mbps.... Then cut me down to 6 mbps and could barely get me at 1 mbps consistently... :icon_fU:

I switched to WOW 10 mbps and it tested at 10.5 mbps.... Wow, they performed to above what they signed me up at as a minimum, not an impossible maximum like AT&T... :D
Well time to get busy and stop messing with phone-browsing :BangHead::BangHead:

best we get on verizon is2.5 :(

Doug helped us find a daily driver for the older boy, we picked it up yesterday... An 89 Delta 88 with 64 K miles...

One issue to iron out with the title, but it looks like a nice clean car... It only needs a turn signal bulb and the check engine light is on, but it runs good... Doug will check out the engine light issue for us...

DSC08136 B.JPG

DSC08137 B.JPG

DSC08143 B.JPG

DSC08156 B.JPG

DSC08153 B.JPG

DSC08150 B.JPG

Doug helped us find a daily driver for the older boy, we picked it up yesterday... An 89 Delta 88 with 64 K miles...

One issue to iron out with the title, but it looks like a nice clean car... It only needs a turn signal bulb and the check engine light is on, but it runs good... Doug will check out the engine light issue for us...

View attachment 1715229664

View attachment 1715229665

View attachment 1715229666

View attachment 1715229667

View attachment 1715229668

View attachment 1715229669
Don't know if exact same setup... My son's first car was a hand me down wife-mobile - 93 Regal with the 3800. That thing could move pretty good. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715229664

View attachment 1715229665

View attachment 1715229666

View attachment 1715229667

View attachment 1715229668

View attachment 1715229669
Wow Karl,you always seem to find good used cars,that one going to last you all a while...3.8 is indeed a good motor.

-
Back