Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch I have a vague recollection of reading that Police and Taxi didn't use self adjusters, and that was also true on the rally and race cars.

I has a lathe....
Such a handy thing to have sometimes. If only i had the parts to swap it over for cutting metric threads.

Well, the Hemi sold today. Tears but off to a good home. He is coming back to get my M21 Muncie 4spd this weekend too. Nice to have room and some extra cash. And he is hooking me up with a set of Ansen Sprints in small pattern.

Hemi 6x2.jpg

I don’t wanna go to school tomorrow...

It’s going to be a crappy week full of lies, manipulation and intentionally false perspective...all meant to play us for their own selfish purposes.

Just cut to the chase and give me my severance and I will go away....happily.

I don’t wanna go to school tomorrow...

It’s going to be a crappy week full of lies, manipulation and intentionally false perspective...all meant to play us for their own selfish purposes.

Just cut to the chase and give me my severance and I will go away....happily.
Tell you what I'll trade you. Come deal with this family drama bs and I'll work with your employers,

why are people generally assholes?!

My kid wants to hop in the wore out van and drive it 8 hours to visit boyfriend.
Sure, pack light so when van gives up the ghost you wont have to carry a heavy bag.
There will be no towing it home or me going to help.

Tell you what I'll trade you. Come deal with this family drama bs and I'll work with your employers,

why are people generally assholes?!
Because they are specifically assholes.

Self centered and in-compassionate. They only care about themselves and care nothing about others...despite what they claim.

Most can’t even answer a simple question without imposing themselves on it and fail to answer what was asked while they give their opinions about the circumstance instead.

A hungry man asks for nothing but something to eat and yet most only give him advice on his circumstance, failing to give him what he asked for.

They feel satisfied in thinking they having done something to help him...and yet, he goes away, still hungry and without food.

People mostly just think their reality is everyone else’s...and believe others are just characters in their reality to be manipulated and shaped to their own perspective.

It’s called a lack of respect for others, and a failure to understand they are just as entitled to their life as you are to your own.

So, First is only about posting after midnight? :poke:

Good Morning everyone. Off to work shortly. 50's and raining everyday for the next week per the forecast. Wonderful..

Does anyone know these two drivers, in OLD Heavy is JJ the Boss and his lady in the 67 Nova Trish ?

0000012.jpg

0000013.jpg

0000014.jpg

Mitch I have a vague recollection of reading that Police and Taxi didn't use self adjusters, and that was also true on the rally and race cars.
To keep the brake drag down? Kind of remember doing that back when.

-
Back