Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
More corporate BS...and explanation of what it really means. Email from today...

“Folks,

I'm pleased to introduce you all to *** our new office admin/jack of all trades here in Philadelphia. She started today and will work to get this house in order - starting with me! (Read: I can’t keep my **** straight)

I'd also like to advise that we will be making a couple of transitions in the clinical/regulatory area in the coming weeks. VP *** is going to transition out to an hourly ad hoc consulting arrangement at the end of this month (Read: he was canned and scapegoated and we won't use him except when we absolutely need to to cover the **** he knows that we forgot) and we will be engaging *** part time as a reg consultant to replace outsourced *** and also engaging a CRA/clin ops person to help back fill *** and *** roles (Read: 3 part timers are cheaper than a VP and the other consultants)

This next 12 months is of critical importance to the company (Read: we are being squeezed by the investors and markets that are on to us and our BS) and we are trying to put in place and rationalize some positions (Read: we don’t know if we actually need you, so make yourself useful and convince us otherwise) to ensure we are the resources we need to succeed. We are very excited about our progress and we have a number of things on our plate, so it's all hands to the wheel to get this done. (Read: row faster slaves).

Many thanks,
***”

Yes I can read between the lines there. Have to hang in there if you can without letting it kill you. When's the date you have to hold on till?

Morning all.
This morning is warmer than yesterday’s high.

Same here yesterday! To bad I felt like **** again! This is getting really old.

Morning MOPAR people.....
Stayed up late watching the Chiefs comeback and whoop up the Broncos..:thumbsup:

Was cold yesterday, had to put boats away. Last year wife was helping,could only 12 units in the pole shed. I got 4 across instead of 3 ,so its becomes 16 spots if i so choose.
She’s too paranoid that i make a crunch, so is of no help with stowing boats.

Got my final notice from Carlisle for my vendor spot.
Guess I'll go ahead and get it and then see if I can move it closer to the other end.
Of course we're only on the show field for a couple days so where I was might be ok.
As last year, Keith and anyone else can use it just need room to park the rental.

Got my final notice from Carlisle for my vendor spot.
Guess I'll go ahead and get it and then see if I can move it closer to the other end.
Of course we're only on the show field for a couple days so where I was might be ok.
As last year, Keith and anyone else can use it just need room to park the rental.
:thankyou: Much appreciated...

Good Morning

Don't know what I will be doing yet. Show car, parts? Maybe I will show the Magnum instead. Then I would be parked close to where you guys have your spots...

Just got back from DMV 15 minutes and now the Tikeey truck is a antique! Have to love it no more registrations or inspections! And cost less then re doing it all for the year normally. $137 out the door! Only real restriction no commercial hauling!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just got back from DMV 15 minutes and now the Tikeey truck is a antique! Have to love it no more registrations or inspections! And cost less then re doing it all for the year normally. $137 out the door! Only real restriction no commercial hauling!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't keep a log book :rofl: They'll never know :rofl:

Well,dunno what i want to do. Guess i will crawl under dead chevy and test the fuel pump supply module. I know it went swimming in spring so likely the water finally did its thing.

Yes I can read between the lines there. Have to hang in there if you can without letting it kill you. When's the date you have to hold on till?
Not sure of the date, but they have agreed in principle to the buyout. I figure it will close around Christmas if it all goes through.

Still no rain from Rosa here. Kids said it rained ALL night in Phx and it's a mess, power outages, flooding, the whole bit. I figure if I wash the black Ram it will rain :lol:.

So dead gm will run if i bypass the fscm. Fuel supply control module.
I can put a new one in, but wont run unless its programmed to truck. :mad:Dirty rotten no good for nuttin sumthin or other...

-
Back