Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it was Friday I would be heading to Hershey to meet up with Sir Hopsalot :thumbsup:
I want to do that one someday. I've heard its a lot like Carlisle in many ways. Weird they have two shows like that within 30 miles of each other.

Seems to be trending. My son got a DUI (pot) 2 weeks ago. He’s 20 and DMV said license gone 1yr min. Plus court, going to be an expensive lesson. Hopefully he’ll learn. I wish he would have just learned from my many years of struggles. But he is my kid and like me at his age, and as of 7yrs ago, (I now have 7+ years sobriety, Thank you Jesus!). we don’t always learn by example. Gotta do it the hard way! :BangHead:
Oh man, that is going to hurt ! can't drive to work ? or do they give him hours he can drive ?

Nope, under 21 license gone! Luckily his Forman likes him and is willing to pick him up. His biggest issue will be school. But he has options.

4 miles from me. stripped shell, 500 bucks. from the pics, it appears better shape than my 74. Highly contemplating getting it if the rails are better shape.

73dart.jpg

I want to do that one someday. I've heard its a lot like Carlisle in many ways. Weird they have two shows like that within 30 miles of each other.
I can't recall if/when I did Fall Carlisle. I have been to their Spring meet. That is also an anything goes event. I'd have to look, I don't know how much of a 'show' they have at either. I think they are geared more toward the swap meet. The fields that are covered with Mopars in July will be millions of parts -all brands. But, not much Mopar.
Having a choice I go to Hershey in the Fall. Massive flea market. Hundreds of cars for sale in the corral all days. The car show is Saturday. Biggest difference is Hershey is an AACA meet. So the focus is antiques. Carlisle is the largest Mopar show in the world. Hershey is the largest antique show. I don't get to it every year and been a while since I got there on Saturday for the car show.

Good morning, very gusty here, but strangely, 0% chance of rain, so no flooding but lots of debris everywhere.

hey, what do you make of the panic selling the last couple days on the market?
Just Fall/End of year profit taking...I haven't sold anything. It'll all be back before the end of the year. Although the Feds did raise the borrowing rate, it may be a little slow for a while...

I think more computers are screwed up by paranoid people than viruses.
:soapbox: Wife just can't leave settings alone. Has passwords everywhere. Clicks on paranoia 'bait'. Ends up with different programs that may be OK individually fighting for control of the computer. Then wonders why **** don't work. Glad I have my own laptop.

I think more computers are screwed up by paranoid people than viruses.
:soapbox: Wife just can't leave settings alone. Has passwords everywhere. Clicks on paranoia 'bait'. Ends up with different programs that may be OK individually fighting for control of the computer. Then wonders why **** don't work. Glad I have my own laptop.
mine does that. theres really only two things needed. A good virus program and a good VPN. Nothing else. and I'd place the good VPN higher than the virus program

Map of Hershey show. The blue field is where show cars will be Saturday. Black is car corral (for sale) -notice how it wraps around on main drive. Everything else is flea market. And in my experience, there aren't may empty spaces.
http://hershey.aaca.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/08/OVERALL.pdf
@halifaxhops -you see where John is at? Near Chocolate world on back side away from stadium. If it hasn't changed, main parking area is in fields across the road from Giant Center. Probably 10-15 minute walk to his spot, Depending how long it takes to get across the road. They stop traffic and let you go over as a group...

-
Back