Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Which is exactly why I did it, but it saddens me because it was so very nice to hang out with Dad for 5 days; just us and some friends we meet up with down there. Also, the only other time I missed, he had a heart attack while down there. Something that bothers me and I think about often. It will be on my mind this whole trip. He left yesterday and will be back late on Sunday.

tenor (1).gif
Thong Thursday score for sure!
tenor (1).gif

Which is exactly why I did it, but it saddens me because it was so very nice to hang out with Dad for 5 days; just us and some friends we meet up with down there. Also, the only other time I missed, he had a heart attack while down there. Something that bothers me and I think about often. It will be on my mind this whole trip. He left yesterday and will be back late on Sunday.
That sucks but look on the bright side It was quality time spent also!

Well, got a call from my son.
He finished level 4 hd mechanic.
Went out for a few drinks and guess what? Yup,po po picked him up,2 points over the legal limit. Hope he keeps his job.
Otherwise he will lose his house.
Dumbass.

Ouch that's 10 grand here easy when all said and done with.
Something like that. I learned the hard way 30 years ago. I warned him and lectured him til i was done talkin. I rarely drink,trying to be a good example was one reason.

Morning guys.....cold here this morning 34.
TJ here the first time you can take a diversion, 30 day DL suspension, and fine.
As long as you don't repeat for a year your good.
After five years you can have it removed from your record.
I'm like Ray, have a drink, two if I have dinner (we eat slow) and call it good.
If I drink more its at home.

Manitoba, courts take 6 months,insurance takes 6 months.
His truck is impounded for 30 days,and he has court on monday, so one year no licence.
He’s 4-1/2 hours from here just finishing school. Doesent know how hes going to make it to court,as hes done there on friday. Bet im going to have a long *** day on monday.

Sounds a little tougher there than here. My daughter years ago got a DUI and I had to drive her back and forth to work for a month...PITA??

Seems to be trending. My son got a DUI (pot) 2 weeks ago. He’s 20 and DMV said license gone 1yr min. Plus court, going to be an expensive lesson. Hopefully he’ll learn. I wish he would have just learned from my many years of struggles. But he is my kid and like me at his age, and as of 7yrs ago, (I now have 7+ years sobriety, Thank you Jesus!). we don’t always learn by example. Gotta do it the hard way! :BangHead:

Seems to be trending. My son got a DUI (pot) 2 weeks ago. He’s 20 and DMV said license gone 1yr min. Plus court, going to be an expensive lesson. Hopefully he’ll learn. I wish he would have just learned from my many years of struggles. But he is my kid and like me at his age, and as of 7yrs ago, (I now have 7+ years sobriety, Thank you Jesus!). we don’t always learn by example. Gotta do it the hard way! :BangHead:
That sucks. Been there/ done that.

Congrats on the 7 years Duster.

Impressive. I've made it 7 hours so far..

-
Back