Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Theres always one on the lookout
63DF4565-84D9-4CEF-8AD1-4E28F644B812.jpeg

@halifaxhops -you see where John is at? Near Chocolate world on back side away from stadium. If it hasn't changed, main parking area is in fields across the road from Giant Center. Probably 10-15 minute walk to his spot, Depending how long it takes to get across the road. They stop traffic and let you go over as a group...
LOL... Just look for the Cowboy Hat.....

LOL... Just look for the Cowboy Hat.....
That may be good advice once you get close, but did you look at the map? Like telling someone to drive in the city and look for the guy on the porch. I learned the hard way - if you see something you want either buy it or write down the spot if you ever want to find it again. Most of it all starts looking the same after a few rows.

Hell no I just wing it!

Back from ubering. the gas gas gage wenht just went out on the firebid. Honey when did you fill this up? Yesterday was the answer Ran out of gas on the way home!

"Dear will you put some gas in my Jeep? The low fuel light is on." "When did the light come on?" "As I left work (30 miles away)" Where is the closest station? Got it. Coasted in the driveway and to the pumps. :rofl: Good morning.

Got lucky ran out right past a friend house. Ding-dong. Hey you got any gas? YUP! Thank man will fill it up tomorrow for you.

A blistering 68 today in not so sunny central Ca. 80s next week? Maybe Hot Season is finally getting here. I need to put some more miles on the motorcycle to help that fairing settle into place so I can button it up.

Well, got a call from my son.
He finished level 4 hd mechanic.
Went out for a few drinks and guess what? Yup,po po picked him up,2 points over the legal limit. Hope he keeps his job.
Otherwise he will lose his house.
Dumbass.

Something like that. I learned the hard way 30 years ago. I warned him and lectured him til i was done talkin. I rarely drink,trying to be a good example was one reason.

I have one beer I am done driving, just not worth it!

I tell my kids not to drink and drive... If they are going to drive, no more than two drinks... If you have more than two drinks, stay at home, or sleep at the friend's house, or call me for a ride and I will come get you....

Don't take a chance for a DUI....

You can drink and drive and get away with it a few times, but if you keep doing it, eventually the odds will catch up with you and you will get caught...

If you don't drive drunk, then they cannot get you for a DUI... It's that simple...

I think more computers are screwed up by paranoid people than viruses.
:soapbox: Wife just can't leave settings alone. Has passwords everywhere. Clicks on paranoia 'bait'. Ends up with different programs that may be OK individually fighting for control of the computer. Then wonders why **** don't work. Glad I have my own laptop.
I fired my laptop up yesterday and it was slow. I tried a virus scan and it locked up. Cont/alt/delete wouldn't shut it down. Come to find out it was a damn Windows update. I apparently don't get a notification when that's running in the background. All is good now though

Morning folks. Nothing starts out a Friday worse than realizing it's only Thursday...

But today is my Friday...

I just reached my time and got 5 vacation days at work... Tomorrow is my birthday, so I put in for a vacation day tomorrow...

Why do I want to go in and get yelled at by my lead on my birthday... My lead likes to criticize people and it annoys me when he yells at me for doing something that he told me... So when he does that, I yell back at him... I don't like to be that way, but if he treats me like that, I will treat him that way back...

He's getting a little better, but he still annoys others at work and many don't appreciate him...

Luke got his chess set done. It looks great. I think he is giving it to his older brother for Christmas.
20181011_111907.jpg

3-D printers are cool machines. Even better yet that Luke bought a kit and assembled it himself.

Luke got his chess set done. It looks great. I think he is giving it to his older brother for Christmas. View attachment 1715234238

My great uncle Don wrote 3 or 4 books on chess...

He taught me how to play when I was 4 years old... I beat my 5th grade teacher... (I didn't tell him about my Uncle Don....)

Sammy Seahorse.jpg

51ybM-c7OvL._SL300_.jpg

Uncle Don.jpg

I'm surprised the death toll is so low with videos like these.

I think more computers are screwed up by paranoid people than viruses.
:soapbox: Wife just can't leave settings alone. Has passwords everywhere. Clicks on paranoia 'bait'. Ends up with different programs that may be OK individually fighting for control of the computer. Then wonders why **** don't work. Glad I have my own laptop.

Maybe the people are more screwed up than the computers.... :BangHead:

-
Back