Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can play, but never did enough to really learn much strategy. I guess I think a couple moves ahead. The 'masters' can see the entire game and how it changes after each move. :realcrazy:
There's another aspect, which is probably second nature to the experienced. Attempt to control the board, and don't give up initiative.

Off to the hardware store. Looking at fittings for a keg. (apparently I have a odd ball one that no-one makes couplers for)

Buddy had to replace his uv light for treating his household water. Nice stainless housing. Probably holds 3 quarts. Will make a nice coolant overflow tank for the barracuda...

@Mopar4years just signed on here at FABO. Welcome Toby! Toby has a cool 71 Scamp and a gorgeous F8 69 Super Bee.

Last edited:
You're putting Chinese parts in your car?!?
If you have a car built after 2000, it has Chinese parts in it, guaranteed.

It doesn’t matter where it is made...only the quality of it.

You can get crap parts from anywhere in the World...and vise-versa.

Heavy rains started here now. Getting lashed by the outer bands of the remnants of the hurricane amplified by the cold fron coming through. Fall arrives tomorrow and even though it was 82* today, it will struggle to get much above 60* in the coming week.

ize-chart-best-of-pvc-pipe-products-technical-information-collection-of-metric-thread-size-chart.jpg

Dam have a pipe just leaking in the basement. Figures I have to fix it tomorrow when I have to get to Hershey and the VA!

Flex tape and flex seal!
I have some PC-7 see what happens in the am. This just sucks. Just enough weeping to make me pissed off. Thank god I have a dirt floor basement!!!!! F F F f f !!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ubered her around all day, got home the dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks and woke up to this! I am so sick of being one deep around here. No help at all and she wont let me throw him out either!!!!!!

-
Back