Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is an initiative on ballot in the next county to the north to shut down a very productive oil patch. That deposit is part of the same reservoir as the Elk Hills National Reserve that the feds have been protecting since WWII. It's too steep to build on back there. I don't know what they think they have to gain.
To protect the spotted owl

Appts booked into the 26’th,guy that wants body panels replaced added lower box side repairs and pull wheelwell flares. Its gonna take a day to get all the adhesive off.that alone ballooned from 4 days to maybe 8. If im lucky. Have to leave the paint intact.
Two different guys want work on their one-tons.

1st....Good morning All. Chilly here for the long haul it appears. Leaves are turning, Frost is coming. Fall is in full swing.

Heavy rains started here now. Getting lashed by the outer bands of the remnants of the hurricane amplified by the cold fron coming through. Fall arrives tomorrow and even though it was 82* today, it will struggle to get much above 60* in the coming week.

That sounds like our weather, but two days ago.... It's coming your way with the trade winds...

Feels more like deer season now that it has cold off, good morning

Monster MoPar 2013 089.jpg

Deer are all over the place here Think the Rut has started. Have to be real careful driving by the feed corn fields that are still up.

Washing machine wasnt draining. Daughter restarted it. Then laundry sink wouldnt drain. Wtf?
Obviously something in washer, plugged laundry sink too. Im not cleaning it up. Wet vac is running now.

That sucks...

She suddenly decided last weekend she wanted a pie with extra cheeses and pepperoni. We figured we would end up eating it, but she loved it...now she seems hooked!

Teenagers...can’t predict what they will choose that they like next. :)

That sounds good... I may have to try one like that....

Deer are all over the place here Think the Rut has started. Have to be real careful driving by the feed corn fields that are still up.

Fall is mating season for deer and they are more active during this time...

I live across the street from a forest preserve, you have to be careful driving as they can jump out at any time... And when you see one, there are usually more with them... I usually see them in packs of threes around here, two adults and one smaller one...

There is an initiative on ballot in the next county to the north to shut down a very productive oil patch. That deposit is part of the same reservoir as the Elk Hills National Reserve that the feds have been protecting since WWII. It's too steep to build on back there. I don't know what they think they have to gain.

We're saving our oil until it is obsolete and worthless when the alternative fuel cars take over... :steering:

We'll send you come cool.... :D

50° is our high for the next few days.... Come and get some... :welcome:

I will share as well. 38 on the drive in to work this morning. High of 43 today and mid 40's for the next several days. Freeze warning for tonight.

I never am. I am finding that if it could be 50 at night with a daytime high of 65-70, I would be perfectly content.

-
Back