Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dat be memike at 16 years young sharing a happy face for this Friday

Did you get the job?
Yes I did, after digging three holes and loading it on a trailer, put storm drains down in a park on a back hoe, no one would believe that I could have have been doing it for three years at that age.

Seriously? over that little bit of rain or what? They used to sit in the mud and like it.
All we saw was blue tarps. But when it cleared there were people packing up. We ended up going to Cabela's. There are people there...still worth the trip.

I need to get moving. I would like to get both yards mowed and trimmed and the summer stuff put away. (hoses, patio chairs etc.)

That's the weather recipe here for the last few days. Supposed to warm up some, it is after all "Hot" season here. Good Morning :lol:
We are in the mid 30's so far today. There have been a few snowflakes falling out of the air. (sucks)

I need to get moving. I would like to get both yards mowed and trimmed and the summer stuff put away. (hoses, patio chairs etc.)
Been there , done that. Put all the pool stuff away yesterday, got the yard fertilized last Sunday...Waiting for the leaves to fall now...

Chess Club was a great place to do lunch in HS. Kept me out of the extreme seasons we had in the desert :rofl:

In fourth grade my schoolclass won an chesscompetition among all other fourth graders in Stockholm,(obviously not my fault that the class won),went to chessschool a couple nights every week for a year or so after that,learnt alot that i have forgoten nowadays but it was fun:)

I can play, but never did enough to really learn much strategy. I guess I think a couple moves ahead. The 'masters' can see the entire game and how it changes after each move. :realcrazy:

Se my above post,have played against some way above average players and it was a real wakeup moment everytime i played against the real good ones,since after them outplaying me like i wasnt even there they would always put back all the pieces and go over the whole game with me and tell me what their plan was and what i did and what they did to correct their game around my misserable atempts at defending against their superious gameplaning..

Most jap metrics use a finer pitch.

There is fine and coarse threads in metric just like with the imperial system:)

Since i got some real good advice on my durango isues in this thread i will try again..
My better half got the car home,despite it running way hot for a while,it cooled of as soon as she drove it slower so i figured it may be part of an elecrical isue partialy due to trusting that some people took alook under the hood before she drove the thing home.

Guess what? took a look into the radiator,not sure if im supposed to read the "dipstick" cold or warm but it barealy reaches into the water cold so its definitly nowhere near full should i fill the thing to the "full" mark cold or is the" full" mark when the thing is warm? no indications anywhere for that part.
Hate these new cars...

Also found what looks like a mrgasket electric fan burried behind the radiator inside the shroud,guess the thing has had heatisues before....

I would top it off while its cold. Any additional fluid will escape from the overflow bottle, if you have too much in it.

while its cold. Any additional fluid will escape from the overflow bottle, if you have too much in it.

Yeah that makes perfect sence,now that you say it:)
Im certainly no genious when it comes to anything,but darn this coughmedicine knocks the few remaining somewhat functioning braincells out with perfect precision.

-
Back