Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Loved Hawaii, average temps were 75 day and 60 at night all year long! Why did I move???????

Good Morning All and Happy Friday!
We made it to Friday, thanks for the reminder Good morning

10703677_922803457735001_5166819441461563752_n.jpg

It's coming along, was out there yesterday and they look like they are testing the floats/pump/alarms. Still two open trenches so inspections may not be done but I think they're close with the septic. I still don't have the filtration for the well pump, need to insulate at least one wall of the pump house, easier to do before they put those tanks in. I agree with you on Hawaii, nice place, had two kids born there when was in the Navy.

Both of mine were born there. Did the navy there for 5 years, then Bought a house on the big Island and stayed there 7. Wife did not want the kids in school there the graduate with around a 9th grade education.

53 degrees here in northeast Arkansas, I bet the deer are moving, to bad I am out of corn :BangHead:

Both of mine were born there. Did the navy there for 5 years, then Bought a house on the big Island and stayed there 7. Wife did not want the kids in school there the graduate with around a 9th grade education.

Yeah, I heard that when we were there. We visited the Big Island, stayed at the Kona Surf Resort. Had a standard room booked but the hotel overbooked and we were given a corner suite. Had 2 private lanais that were big enough to party 20 people with great views of the ocean. Needless to say the wife didn't want to leave the room while I was wanting to explore the gold coast/Captain Cook stuff!

The I have to go out look!
Yeah, I heard that when we were there. We visited the Big Island, stayed at the Kona Surf Resort. Had a standard room booked but the hotel overbooked and we were given a corner suite. Had 2 private lanais that were big enough to party 20 people with great views of the ocean. Needless to say the wife didn't want to leave the room while I was wanting to explore the gold coast/Captain Cook stuff!
I was on the other side N of Hilo, had the ocean, Mauna kea and at night the glow from Kiluea view. Loved it there life was simple.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARL....Hoppy has your present...just don't open it with small children present.
Good Morning....pass the cake and ice cream.

I am out have some errands to do then off to Herhey. Keefer 10:00 cg-51 will meet you there.

Have a good time to all going to this Herhey thing I have been seeing in this thread for the last 3 weeks, must be something fun for sure :thumbsup:

bit chilly here this moning. 53F and windy. I was planning to wear a jacket, but now the question is how heavy? :BangHead:

-
Back