Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just learned this last week. By accident. :BangHead: I don't recall ever seeing metric fine thread before. I will look twice next time.

Oh and a 3/8" coarse bolt will fit in a M10nut with chinese precision. dont ever try to put something together like that, they will thread together althought the term trowing a hotdog down a hallway comes to mind...

The morning pint is empty. :lol: Time to get underway with racing road trip preparations.
Empty pints? I like empty pints!
20171118_190227.jpg

Another one of those cars. Needs a few thousands in paint work if not a complete job, a $1000 or so in upholstery, door panels, and carpet, $1000 or so in wheels and tires. etc. Probably 25-$30,000 when done which is the going rate for these cars. Could buy one done and save the hassle.

Rust repair on this truck is turning into a nightmare. Spray foam and fiberglass. Lots of rot owner never anticipated.said he was dropping by. Wish it was about now.
Nothing i can do about it,just weld in pieces is all.

There is fine and coarse threads in metric just like with the imperial system:)
One of the best charts of the three biggest current standards came with the catalog binder from Multistandard Components Corp.
Doubt its online, but I'll look.
I printed off at least two copies on ledger size paper. I should have the original as well - so can scan it for anyone who wants. Just lemme know.

$3,5,8,15 in order according to condition. anybody got his #? I won't be here much longer...
Can you send him a conversation? It might trigger an e-mail.
If you can't from your phone, lemme know and I will from the 'puter.

One of the best charts of the three biggest current standards came with the catalog binder from Multistandard Components Corp.
Doubt its online, but I'll look.
I printed off at least two copies on ledger size paper. I should have the original as well - so can scan it for anyone who wants. Just lemme know.
McMaster-Carr might have that info in their catalog. They have just about everything industrial under the sun.

-
Back